Official May BOB Bombing Mission Thread::: Hogs with Sticks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well..... looks like I had some pre-detonation. Got there yesterday! However, target was completely oblivious to what is really in store.....

apparently, my comms link to my blimp is down. last known communique stated on target. No updates since then. Waiting for uplink to re-establish.

For those waiting for the big moment

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t27595-i-got-bombed-and-bombed-updated

Direct hit confirmed by pictures of the target! Had a little headwind working against my blimp. But the reliable blimp is........reliable.

I have to admit I really enjoyed seeing the bomb fall and glide silently to its mark to obliterate the target :)

Direct hit confirmed!

----------------------

Attention: General Orders: Set perimeter zone surrounding impact crater to 10.0 miles.  Mark coordinates of site on all Hazard Maps as "HOT! Do Not Enter".  All personnel: secure radiation suits and don immediately. Say again...Don Immediately!

Blackhorse":lret5fmb said:
Oh no! No in the slightest. The bombers have never hit me with a monthly mission. I assume they fear reprisals...I'd turn the little missus loose on 'em. She'd give 'em THE LOOK!

:cyclops: 
Reprisals, ha!  It's all the mailman can do to find me.  Come to think of it, I've been MIA, haven't I?  I see cookies in your future, but duty calls for now.

Has anyone heard from 'target boy' following the destruction of his village? Is he still hiding? Trapped amid the twisted debris? What's up?

Protocol requires a statement and official confirmation photos. Right?

Blackhorse":7xe3c9bc said:
Has anyone heard from 'target boy' following the destruction of his village? Is he still hiding? Trapped amid the twisted debris? What's up?

Protocol requires a statement and official confirmation photos.  Right?
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t27595-i-got-bombed-and-bombed-updated