Official May BOB Bombing Mission Thread::: Hogs with Sticks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAAAAAHHHH, thanks for the clarification, Blackhorse! That kinda scared me. :p

I hate it when the companies seem to just make your orders disappear, only for you to call them and call them and maybe finally get answers...... makes you feel bad when things like this happen!!

Decided not to wait for fresh ordinance. Will use well tested bombs instead of the latest and greatest. Fueling and last minute pre-flight occurring now. Should be set by late afternoon (when the missus gets home) and I get freed up from guard duty for postal duty.

In other words, it'll likely go out tomorrow and be a day late.

Blimp is on its way, meandering over the beautiful prairie. Detonation should be on schedule. DC will be sent when I get home. (working nights this week, so the wife has all the info)

Oops... Missed the launch date, snoozing at the console! :shock:

Ordnance is loaded up, the prop is spinning, crew is raring to go, the skies are clear!!!  :bom:

Match-391bg-b26-2.jpg

All pilots have reported in. Now time to sit back, relax and enjoy the fireworks! :bom: 

Blackhorse":uq1k2xui said:
I like the part where the enraged wife stomps out to go stay with her mother!
Is that a subtle hint you hope to be targeted?

Oh no! No in the slightest. The bombers have never hit me with a monthly mission. I assume they fear reprisals...I'd turn the little missus loose on 'em. She'd give 'em THE LOOK!

:cyclops: 

Blackhorse":zb4gb8x8 said:
Oh no! No in the slightest. The bombers have never hit me with a monthly mission. I assume they fear reprisals...I'd turn the little missus loose on 'em. She'd give 'em THE LOOK!

:cyclops: 
Maybe not a monthly mission, but who can forget this:

Fishfuzz":zb4gb8x8 said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PLU5qBeDhyg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Indeed. A glorious gala of gluttonous greatness. It was my birthday as I recall. I remember it with misty eyed appreciation.

Luckily I had the loot stashed away before the prim reaper arrived home from the dungeon. I felt it wise as she gets a might testy after a demanding day of whippings, bambooing fingernails and oil boiling.

I just put on my 'Yes Master' persona and try to remain inconspicuous.

10847745_ori.jpg