Official November BoB Bombing Thread ::: Jive Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
::::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS::::

The holiday season is officially upon us and the time has come for another mission.

I don't know about you guys, but Thanksgiving is hands down my favorite holiday. There's a long list of things that I love about it - family, food, football, the extra long weekend...Oh, and making someone's holiday a bit brighter by way of guided missile!  :twisted:  The afterglow is blinding but it's oh so beautiful!   :face:  

There's a jive turkey on the loose, and it's high time we deal with 'em. So start your engines bombers, this one promises to be as good as Grandma's gravy..

Ordinance is scheduled to arrive the day after Thanksgiving......Black Friday, November 28th.

If you would like to participate in this month’s mission please indicate so in this thread. Orders will be issued later this week.

The dude of brew would like to enlist in the merriment. That is if you'll have me!

I'll follow up with a pm to the Commander explaining my reason for the request, as is considered protocol.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":tr6petkl said:
The dude of brew would like to enlist in the merriment. That is if you'll have me!

I'll follow up with a pm to the Commander explaining my reason for the request, as is considered protocol.

Cheers,

RR
PM received and replied to with mission statement attached. Awaiting "officially official" agreement to join from the Dude of Brew.

DrumsAndBeer":jseshrd0 said:
Brewdude":jseshrd0 said:

Cheers,

RR
PM received and replied to with mission statement attached. Awaiting "officially official" agreement to join from the Dude of Brew.
Respectfully submitted Commander. Awaiting mission control approval, dog tags, and assignments.

Cheers,

RR

::Special Announcement::

Alright folks, everyone please give a warm welcome to Brewdude who will be flying his first mission with us.

Welcome BD. :D

DrumsAndBeer":h97usm6c said:
::Special Announcement::

Alright folks, everyone please give a warm welcome to Brewdude who will be flying his first mission with us.

Welcome BD. :D
Proud to serve Commander!

Brewdude reporting for duty Sir!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Welcome to the Squadron, Dude of the Brew. Glad to have you along.

Aye Matey! I see hiz colors off to Starboard there! Arrr! Why that Dude-O-Brew be the scurviest knave wot rides the seven se...

Huh? Not the pirate thing?

Oh! The FLYING THING? Oops! My bad.

Roger that, Control. We have him at our three o'clock. Hey there BD...welcome aboard.

Blackhorse":fer2v7ya said:
Aye Matey! I see hiz colors off to Starboard there!  Arrr! Why that Dude-O-Brew be the scurviest knave wot rides the seven se...
:pirate: Did someone call?  Have we started again?

Blackhorse":fer2v7ya said:
Huh? Not the pirate thing?

Oh!  The FLYING THING?  Oops!  My bad.

Roger that, Control. We have him at our three o'clock. Hey there BD...welcome aboard.
Oh . . . . pooh :fpalm: