Official September BOB Bombing Thread ::: Labor of Love

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dk4 - You have done no wrong, my son. Your servants, however, have been neither good nor faithful.

You just can't get good help these days!

8014.jpg

Back from a day laboring in the fields of the Lord, I turned the corner onto my street. Ah - the prospect of the home base and a cup of coffee while I wind down and glare at tomorrow's sermon...   It was not to be.

A delayed-fuse bomb had taken out the rebuilt front door. I staggered in through the smoke and tried to reorient myself in the bomded out shell of the home base.

Documentation for HQ is below, and I can't find a pen in the rubble to itemize damage. I am hoping someone there can read the serial numbers on the fragments I collected. The pipe bomb is clearly the work of Briar Spirit delivered by an accomplice.

Oh - the humanity...

:bounce: :bounce: Yay! It made it! This is a new record of 10 days for a 2 day package. :affraid: :affraid: I hope you enjoy that horn. Kirk has only made 2 of them. I have the other one. It is a wonderful pipe. Please let me know if the tobacco made it ok, and isn't spoiled. All three tins should be sealed and still ok.

I need to send a sincere thanks to the brothers. You are thoughtful and generous. I have a lot of blends to try, and the ones I have gotten into have been a treat. My wife is still shaking her head, but then wives do that...

I am smoking Pressed Burley in the horn as I type this, and just finished some Oriental Dusk in the custom MM cob.