OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natch

Geographer Ultimo
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Come on, youse guys, who's da culprit? Here I've been AWOL for the most of the past few years, and you think I'm deserving of anything more than scorn and ridicule? Oh, I get it, a guilt trip...well, it worked.

I feel honored to be bombed (and guilty for not being as active as in the past), and I get the message. With my retirement in eight months, I promise to actively return to the board that I've always loved.

Seriously, thank you to all my fellow BoBs that were thoughtful enough to bomb me. Wonderful gifts from all over the country, many from brothers that I don't know. (Perhaps that's why they sent gifts, they don't know what a SOB I really am?)

I'm leaving for a conference tomorrow, but I will add more thanks when I return in a week. I am humbeled by your generosity.

Natch

HAH!

Mr. Natural got bombed. Now that's a great thing, and no mistake!

RobertCrumbMrNaturalButto.jpg

Cheers,

RR

Just goes to show, nobody is safe around here. Bit of a nail biter, but we drove home our point. Damage report next week?

Carlos":wvr16vtj said:
:lol:   Not very often Natch gets it.  
"No man is an island, entire of it's self, every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main, if a clod be washed away by the Sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a Promontory were, as well as if a Manor of thy friends or of thine own were, any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind, And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee...."

Rave on John Donne....

Back when I was Squadron Co-command, Natch was high on my list of targets. I was very happy that his name came up. His generosity is well renowned. This mission was payback long time coming' that's for sure. I am still smoking through some of the samples he bombarded me with 3-4 years ago. ;) 8)

Sorry gang,
I got crazy busy and just saw this! Hurray! Direct hits!!!!

Well done!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sometimes the bombers bomb somebody that makes me regret the monthly, "You'll get 'em next month" routine.

Good on ya Natch, you will always be a part of this board even if you've stepped away....
Good on the bombers for a precise, Through the open window, nuclear armed cruise missile strike.  Wow, just wow. I don't know who stood outside his house for a week with the laser designator but that BoB deserves a medal.

Best part of this, Natch says he'll eventually be posting more regularly. Enjoy reading his posts both current and the ones in the archives!