Operation: Capricious Destiny

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happens if two people hit the same target but different parts of that target?

i.keenum":vnpi7uli said:
What happens if two people hit the same target but different parts of that target?
If the target isn't sunk - nothing.
If the target sunk - the last hit gets the kill.

Gravel is correct, kills (and prizes) only go to whoever made the killing blow.

Well this is VERY interesting so far. Still waiting on a fair number of pilots to call their shots, but so far... everyone has had their first choice of target. There is even somewhat of a pattern... I thought it would be much more random. Ah well, you'll see when I post the results up. I'm glad I'm organising this mission, if I was a bomber the suspense would be killing me. :)

Still no radio contact from Dave_in_Philly, UberHuberMan, Rob_In_MO, and s.ireland. Reminder PM's have been sent.

Not a problem Dave, you still had plenty of time, I just wanted to make sure nobody missed out.

Let the games begin!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oJBNUGoYp08" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Greyson":q47ul6el said:
Gentlemen, here is the first target board, the weather is fine and you are cleared to begin your bombing runs.

mysterycity.jpg

Remember, please submit your three target choices by PM, a ceasefire for day 1 will be called in approximately 24 hours.

Also, the location for this Operation has been chosen totally at random, I'd never let my personal beliefs on what might be funny affect the mission. That's not what OCD is all about.

But if anyone can identify the city, well, I'll be impressed.

By the way, is it Paris?

Hot damn, and on the first day too. Give that man a cigar! Yes it is Paris, so fear not - even the bombs that miss are still well spent.

You are correct.....that is Paris. The wide streets kind of give it away.

And I'm pretty sure that's the Louvre towards the middle of the map...

Well, the remaining bombers have about 30 mins before I call ceasefire on day 1, but please wait until I have the updated target board posted before sending your next co-ordinates... the posting of the Day 2 board is the signal to start bombing, not the ceasefire... Blackhorse I'm looking at you.

Alright then, Day 1 bombing is now over, cease your fire! We have a few missing bombers, but overall a really good turnout, thanks guys! Please continue to hold fire until I get the results / new board up.