Operation Groundhog Run::::February BOB Bombing Thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders received! And I can't wait ;)

Working on something special... MUAHAHAHAHA!

Just a head's up to command central, orders have not been received here in DrumsAndBeer land.

DrumsAndBeer":val9gfv3 said:
Just a head's up to command central, orders have not been received here in DrumsAndBeer land.
And this is why I ask these things. Will adress problem ASAP. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Ocelot55":at0jxpug said:
And this is why I ask these things. Will adress problem ASAP. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
No problemo. My inbox is wide-open and waiting.. 8)

Reporting a late hit from last month. Received a cache of much needed pipe maintenance supplies. Thanks to the anonymous brother!

image10.jpg

The elves are busy loading the sleigh. I anticipate an ordnance launch on the morrow.

Well, I had to go back to the drawing board the other day. I mentioned what I was going to send along and it was vetoed by the wife! What are the chances? I have other stuff, luckily. :lol!:

juanmedusa":92h4rlto said:
Well, I had to go back to the drawing board the other day. I mentioned what I was going to send along and it was vetoed by the wife! What are the chances? I have other stuff, luckily. :lol!:
Wow! That's unusual. You weren't going to send the kid were you? For shame!