P&C Doubles Prices of Esoterica Bags

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cart wrote:
"...Men and there money are soon departed."

The original quote from Proverbs (Solomon) is " A fool and his money are soon parted."  
 :lol!:

flyguy":uicnusl3 said:
Cart wrote:
"...Men and there money are soon departed."

The original quote from Proverbs (Solomon) is " A fool and his money are soon parted."  
 :lol!:
I was trying to be nice.  ;) 

Well, I guess it is an issue of supply and demand, which is a nice way of saying, "I'm getting mine at your expense in this case if you're foolish enough."

JimInks":9uh61uyz said:
Well, I guess it is an issue of supply and demand, which is a nice way of saying, "I'm getting mine at your expense in this case if you're foolish enough."
Could have put it better.

I see cup o'joes has also raised their esoterica prices to $49.95 (no stonehaven, alas -- or penzance.  Brighton, Margate, Peacehaven, Pembroke, Ramsgate, St. Ives). Or is this old news, and I just noticed?

DrT999":xa4sr11w said:
I see cup o'joes has also raised their esoterica prices to $49.95 (no stonehaven, alas -- or penzance.  Brighton, Margate, Peacehaven, Pembroke, Ramsgate, St. Ives)
Monkey see, Monkey do!

Being available at a higher price trumps being unavailable at a lower price and seems like a more desirable state of affairs to me. How many complaining here would pay $50 for five cigars and think nothing of it?

Yes, I am a shill for Pipes & Cigars. :pirat:

No, not really.

The P&C website is a convoluted mess. Seriously, too much going on on every page you go into. It's a cluster#*%@ whereas smokingpipes.com is clean and enjoyable to navigate. Now, I noticed they are completely out of stock in all things Esoterica, but I don't care. I won't order from anyone else. Fast shipping, great selection, and awesome tools like the pipe and tobacco locator. Plus they have a real nice blog that is usually updated daily... Yeah, for me, there is no other online store.

P&C is selling Balkan Sobranie for the ultra low price of $34.95 a tin. Step right up folks, and get ripped off! :shock:

For the past 18 months I've been buying all my tobacco from 4noggins. Rich is such a great guy. And he stock all my favourites which is another plus to me.

I do check smokingpipes.com regularly but they do charge a little bit more than what I would like to pay and shipping to South Africa is more expensive from them.

I would, however, pay a premium for some Penzance. I still have a few ounces left which I've bought in May 2011. I only smoke a bowl or two once in a while because I don't know when/if I will be able to buy some more.