Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
piet's already won a bunch of awards and fanfare and press coverage and accolades and groupies...does he really get this too!

(please tell us you got groupies, piet!)

bruins":ker6iiaq said:
piet's already won a bunch of awards and fanfare and press coverage and accolades and groupies...does he really get this too!

(please tell us you got groupies, piet!)
Yea Bruins all you bitches bro!!!!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Just when I thought I had this one wrapped up!!!!! :affraid:

petertschantz":z8wedirx said:
I'm still pulling for you Piet, and will be til the end!!!!

(I am here for you)
In an Arnold S. accent " I'll take a bullet for you Pete!!!!"

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":xl2kegzq said:
You guys heard!!!!!
AMY SAID I WIN!!!!!!!! :twisted:
i guess she gets to say, since she started it. so just ignore this little post of mine being the last post in the last post contest... :twisted:

bruins":stkh88y0 said:
Piet Binsbergen":stkh88y0 said:
You guys heard!!!!!
AMY SAID I WIN!!!!!!!! :twisted:
i guess she gets to say, since she started it. so just ignore this little post of mine being the last post in the last post contest... :twisted:
Bruins!!!!
Since you are such a nice guy and all, this is me signing out!!!!! feel free to pop up the last post, no contest bro!! :roll:

check this out, me quoting you as the last post. it will be like you and me holding hands across the finish line. (but not gay.)

Piet Binsbergen":pmds7buf said:
Bruins!!!!
Since you are such a nice guy and all, this is me signing out!!!!! feel free to pop up the last post, no contest bro!! :roll:

bruins":rmwi0umi said:
Piet Binsbergen":rmwi0umi said:
Bruins!!!!
But then if I announce he's the winner, it's no longer the last post.

:evil:

last words (posthumous)

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

- last words of Pancho Villa