R.A.T.S. Rarely Available Tobacco Signal

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally signed up for the email notification the other day. I just happened to be doing nothing when I got the notice. I had problems on shipping it, so I called the store and they fixed me up. I talked to Sue and she was very helpful. It was 35 minutes from getting the notice, placing the order and posting it here. Have always read the hard to gets go fast. I got lucky. With my luck on hard to get blends, I'll probably think it's just ok or not even like it!  :lol!:

Hey, folks! Here's your chance to get Balkan Sobranie at P&C for the extra low price of $34.99 a tin. Now, don't crowd the door all at once! You know it's a good deal! :face: :affraid: :sleep:

JimInks":du0f7qxz said:
Hey, folks! Here's your chance to get Balkan Sobranie at P&C for the extra low price of $34.99 a tin. Now, don't crowd the door all at once! You know it's a good deal! :face: :affraid: :sleep:
I bet it will take longer than 2 minutes.

Fatman":6wfjnklx said:
tarheel7734":6wfjnklx said:
Fatman":6wfjnklx said:
J F Germain's Special Latakia Flake at Windy City...

http://windycitycigars.com/j-f-germain-pipe-tobacco/
Thanks ordered 3 tins. Wish i could have ordered more. Maybe they will have some left in a few days and i can order 3 more. Waiting on a refund from smokingpipes.com
Um, yeah, um, I ordered 10 tins. Hopefully they all arrive! meep meep!
Well if you get yours and i dont get mine, will you sell me three tins?

Esoterica tobaccos on stock at 4noggins, in case if anybody is interested in. They still have Margate, but no Penzance however.

I just broke down and ordered a bag of Esoterica from Payless. Not the cheapest re price or shipping, but it's there. My second favorite blend (Ramsgate) is there and now on the way.

They have: Blackpool, Brighton, Cardiff, Hastings, Margate, Peacehaven, Pembroke, Ramsgate, St. Ives & Woodbridge.

Pretty good spread for Esoterica.

Yeah, yeah, I know.

http://www.paylesspipes.com/items.php?deptid=4&styleid=458