R.A.T.S. Rarely Available Tobacco Signal

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RATS I thought some secret info had come through. Will keep saving my money.

SG Full Virginia Flake Tins still showing as "in stock" at Pipes and Cigars.

I bought some bulk they had listed last night. We'll see if it was really in stock this time.

SG Full Virginia Flake Bulk is in stock again at P&C. My order shipped today so there's not a typical "P&C back-ordered" issue.

Dave_In_Philly":xav3wldj said:
P&C has bulk FVF and Kendal Plug.
Effing hell. I was really hoping to catch the next KP wave, it comes in so rarely. :( I really need to find that sack of cash that's waiting for me someplace.

8)

taharris":iym4mnzi said:
Dave_In_Philly":iym4mnzi said:
P&C has bulk FVF and Kendal Plug.
Yea, I finally scored a pound of FVF! :D
Cool. I just made my very first FVF purchase. Just a mere 4 ounces, but I am playing it safe since I have never tried it.

Thanks for the R.A.T.S. Dave.

Bluefisher":quzsf6m9 said:
Smoking Pipes has 8oz Penzance and Balkan Sobraine tins in stock.
Beat me too it. They also have a bunch of SG tins. No FVF but some other odd ones (like Sam's Flake) that I have been looking for.

Bluefisher":9062eh6o said:
I had an email that the BS was in stock but I happened to be on a date with the wife at the new Bond movie. Email came at 1:56pm and I noticed it at around 4pm. Of course all the hoarders had taken it all. I am about sick of trying to search out and obtain these rare luxury items. I guess it frustrates me because I can't sit at the computer all day and hit refresh every 2 minutes.

Dave_In_Philly":bo2zl0nm said:
Bluefisher":bo2zl0nm said:
Beat me too it. They also have a bunch of SG tins. No FVF but some other odd ones (like Sam's Flake) that I have been looking for.

BAH!!! I've been after Sam's Flake too...still in stock, and a nice price tag. Sadly, a tobacco purchase isn't in the cards this week. Lousy timing!