Random pic(s)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that claw bowl pear wood by any chance, the claw looks awesome, not so sure about the bowl mind, that black beauty behind it is quite fetching, man, you have some wonderful pipes, more power to you. :heart:

Okay, Harlock, that claw thing needs an explanation. It's delightful, but is it actually a pipe? :shock:

George Kaplan":l90yxxi9 said:
Okay, Harlock, that claw thing needs an explanation. It's delightful, but is it actually a pipe? :shock:
"Delightful"? 8)
That's a nice way to describe it! And "it" is a pipe...
The stem is held on with a piece of shrink tubing, and it's been smoked...
Not by me...

Kirk Fitzgerald":ruoa31m7 said:
Is that claw bowl pear wood by any chance, the claw looks awesome, not so sure about the bowl mind, that black beauty behind it is quite fetching, man, you have some wonderful pipes, more power to you. :heart:
I'm not sure what the bowl stuck in the chicken's grasp is made of.
The Black pipe is an old patent# Dunhill, cracked beyond repair. Bought it for $6, so I could brag about having the cheapest Dunhill around.
Nobody cared. Which is as it should be.

George Kaplan":4b6uj68q said:
Okay. I've heard rumors of its (their?) existence, but never saw it for myself. :shock:
They walk among us, one step at a time...
Or they hop among us, I don't really know anymore...

George Kaplan":9ti2t0t7 said:
Harlock999":9ti2t0t7 said:
They walk among us,...
Now I've got The Misfits stuck in my head...
You're lucky.
I've got American Pie/Gonna Be a Jedi stuck in mine, thank to Rob... :x

Oh, and Zach, I can't remember what brand the skull pipe is, but it's Japanese...
I'll look for it when I go to my storage unit.

Puff Daddy- I accidentally got your thread mixed with Harlocks, anyhow, that Peterson with the Amber stem is gorgeous. I'm trying to sweet talk the wife into a new pipe for my birthday. I'm really interested in it, could you pm me the specifics? Between that and Harlock's "malachite Stemmed" Il Duca, I'm gonna have a real tough time.

p.s. Happy New Year!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nick, it's a Peterson Flame Grain 999 with faux amber fishtail stem. They make the flame grain with both amber and black stems. The Rosslare 999 is almost a twin to the Flame Grain and would probably be easier to find. got mine at James Island Piper.

Puff Daddy":s54id4qf said:
Nick, it's a Peterson Flame Grain 999 with faux amber fishtail stem. They make the flame grain with both amber and black stems. The Rosslare 999 is almost a twin to the Flame Grain and would probably be easier to find. got mine at James Island Piper.
I have a Rosslare 999 and LOVE it! Here it is:

3437b1-1.jpg

monbla256":43v112us said:
Puff Daddy":43v112us said:
I have a Rosslare 999 and LOVE it! Here it is:

3437b1-1.jpg
Yup, our pipes are twins. The only noticeable difference really is that the Flame Grain has a lighter stain than the Roslare. Other than that, identical.

Their both stunning pipes!!! I envy both of you... any ideas on how to talk the wife into me getting one?