Ranks?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:farao: Zero!

You shall have many urns of "E" for your journey to the sun.

dancing :clown: 's too!

tj

thomas james":gbf6mv5f said:
:farao: Zero!

You shall have many urns of "E" for your journey to the sun.

dancing :clown: 's too!

tj
Check out my new avatar! ;)

:farao:

LatakiaLover":l8j7rd08 said:
I couldn't agree more. Great post
That's it! Somebody call the pound, we've got a mongrel running amok :cat: :lol!:

Looks to me like yor post counter's about to freeze up LL :p Serves ya right!! ;)

Huggie, pull the trigger!! :affraid:

:farao: 's rule

:king: 's drool.

:king: tj at your beck and call O' :farao: GLP

HEY! WAIT A MINUTE!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O' :farao: isn't Egyptian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's Irish!

thomas james":fs28vtzp said:
HEY! WAIT A MINUTE!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O' :farao: isn't Egyptian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's Irish!
0 kay, wise O'guy. I changed it...

Here's my take on ranks and post counters. When I became Yoda at Knox it proved two things. 1 I sure did post a lot 2 ya'll sure did put up with a lot of nonsense.

Something I noticed. A guy with a low post count often says a whole lot more than the bozos like me.

The :farao: avatar was very appropriate, the "O" is way cool too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How bout a Falcon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a Maltese Falcon?

Yeah!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How bout some MF!

:king: tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sepectin to get the bird, real soon!

Too f'n funny Jason.

Now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a nice ewe for :star: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a bouncing ewe!

ALSO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ATTENTION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ACHTUN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We needs to pick a avatar for pb :drunken: , something with a dent in it!

A :drunken: :santa: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YEAH!

This is all too damned funny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,these emotiguys really doo fit some of us.

:study: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cdstuart?

:face: fits Yakkity Yak better 'n than :affraid: .

We are makin progress on this rank thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are rank,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,indeed!

:tongue: pipetongue?

:afro: definitely a soup maker but will be a :flower: if he ever uses the "cute" word again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or :queen: !

:king: tj

Yeah, j, see if you can find one of those Serta Counting Sheep faces. I have several shearling coats, like the critters in a general way, and here in SWND (east) the little baaaa-heads are everywhere. It's fitting.