Secret Santa 2009 II.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting down with my first cup of my gifted green tea. It is very good. I'm going to have to play with steep times to find the perfect cup but I'm loving it so far. Although I'm a little stuffed up from a cold I've been fighting so I almost feel guilty drinking it now when my tasters aren't at their best. Thanks again Secret Santa!

Wow, Santa is sure some kind of guy this year. Now I know why Santa's sleigh got a flat going through the Arizoan desert Friday, he was overloaded, but he gaurantees that he will stop by the house Monday afternoon for the pickup.

Santa has a good pit crew because he was in east central Alabama early Sat morning for a pick-up.

Fatboy 6 up at Northern Command has confirmed two sorties planned for tomorrow at 07:52..

Due to 'security' purposes I can not say where the strikes are headed but.. Rumor has it that Bird 1 is loaded with two 8 oz cluster bombs, a 50g bunker buster, and a secret weapon enclosed in velvet.. Bird 2 has two 100g smart bombs, two 50g pressed err I mean pressure sensitive inferno devices, two 2 oz ATG CAS missiles, and another of those velvet enclosed secret weapons...

Beware!

Santa should be sending out his package at the end of this week. Waiting on a couple of items...so hopefully patience will be rewarded. :)

That Santa gets around pretty quick these days!!! Wow, when I went to the mailbox today, there it was a box from Santa!

Man and what a great box of goodies it is!! When I opened the box there is this great Christmas card from Santa.

Signed in only the elegant script that only the jolly elf himself could pen. Just like the script on the adress label.

And underneath the card was this pipe smoker's wildest Dream!

:D Two boxes of these cool matches

:D One round of Long's pipe cleaners

:D One tin of Cornell and Diehl SNUG HARBOR

:D One tin of Cornell and Diehl BAYOU NIGHT

:D One tin of Cornell and Diehl MURPHY"S MISTAKE

:D One tin of Cornell and Diehl GENTLEMAN CALLER

:D One tin of Bacca Cigar Company HEATH

:D One tin of G.L. Pease MALTESE FALCON

:D One tin of McClelland FROG MORTON ON THE TOWN

:D One tin of IwanRies 140TH ANNIVERSARY GOURMET ENGLISHBLEND

:D One large tin of Samuuel Gawith SCOTCH CUT MIXTURE LIMITED EDITION CHICAGO

:cheers: Thank you Santa :cheers:

The hard part is going to be, to stay out of it till Christmas

Could not do it, I just had to Try the Frog Morton on the Town.

:rendeer: It was Heavenly! Thanks Santa :rendeer:

I'm in awe of the generosity shown by Santa, the old guy went way overboard (he must not have looked at his naughty list),,,,
Sitting next to my pipes is a huge box of tobacco heaven. Most of the weedage is on my "to try" list, and I think he must have wiped out his cellar, but Santa knows best,,,who am I to argue.
Peterson Irish oak,,going to be fun tasting this one,,,
C&D bayou morning
C&D pegasus
C&D three friars
C&D virginia gentleman ,,,all four C&Ds on my list,,,
McClelland christmas cheer 2008
C&D exhausted rooster, I can't get enough of this,,,,I really enjoy it.
and a big slug of Bulleit Bourbon to seal the deal, and help mellow the anticipation,,,which blend to try first.
I'm overwhelmed by Santas thoughtfulness in choosing these tobaccos and I'll enjoy every last shred of premium weed.

As always, the BOB members amaze me, and this secret Santa has gone way out of his way to give me that warm fuzzy Christmas feeling. Thank you Santa from the bottom of my heart,,,Peace to you all,,, :santa:

This sucks... I've got Secret Santa Box's at the house and I won't be home at least until thursday.... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Correction, I have two SS boxes at home. No biggie I had to do that because of the shuffling, but get this, one of the boxes isn't from one of my official board certified Santa... We'll he is a Santa, just wasn't supposed to be mine..

I couldn't wait to know... I had to have Tasha open the 'big box'... Santa you da man.

How about 10 bags of bulk
Including
Dark Birdseye.
Somerset Flake,
Curly Cut
SG Navy Flake
Happy bogie
Bobs chocolate flake
And 5 tins including Solani and PCCA stuff..

I am blown away... I can't remember everything she named off but its all top shelf stuff.. Santa you da man.. No, no, you double da man.. I want to go home.. Hehehe.. You've definatly brightened up what was quickly turning into a bad week.. Thank you so much. Crap, I almost have tears man.
Guys I'll post the full list when I get home, I might even do a youtube video of it.. I don't know, but don't listen to a bunch a grinches like me, Santa is real. :D :D :D :D

Let me say it one more time, Thank you Santa!

Those are some great blends and if it's the Santa I think it is you'll probably be lucky to find a place to store it all. :lol:

Way to go Santa!!!

I just finished selecting my final piece for my box but I'm still waiting on a shipment. If it doesn't get her by the 10th I'll buy local and keep the stuff that I ordered for myself. Either way it's going out by the 10th.

Looks like everything finally came in, box should be topped off and ready to ship asap! :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer:

The Secret Santa express left the Atomic City early this morning. Ho Ho Ho!!! :santa: :santa:

If Santa shows up in a radiation suit with a bunch of 6-8 legged,double headed, single antlered reighndeer you know he is coming from Centurians place.. :D :D :D

puros_bran":v7qbttih said:
If Santa shows up in a radiation suit with a bunch of 6-8 legged,double headed, single antlered reighndeer you know he is coming from Centurians place.. :D :D :D
He'll be the fat guy glowing in the dark! :twisted:

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" ... Michael Corleone

:lol: Well, I purposely passed on this years secret santa because I had decided to send a special gift out to one friend who isn't participating in the SS, and it basically ate up my budget for this program. It didn't seem to be a big deal to me, I just didn't sign up. However, that apparently didn't sit well with the old fat guy from the north so I got bombed anyhow. A couple of times!!

So, to you fine fellows who decided I needed to be in even though I wasn't in, thank you. I appreciate it very much :santa:

Well it is Christmas in Arizona. I didn't get home from work until about 10:00 p.m. in the middle of a wind and rain storm. Just as I got out of my truck, whack, a big lightning bolt hit in our neighborhood and knocked out the power for the whole housing track for a little over six hours. I wasn't able to open up the box until this morning. Alls I can say is WOW and thank you Santa. Two pipes, a bent billiard and a Kaywoodie that is kind of a poker shape (my favorite). Then I see a tin of Mac Barren HH Syrian and a pouch of Count Pulaski which I haven't had in ages. Plus a tin of snuff. Santa you really did some research and hit this one out of the ballpark. Thank you so much.

A soggy and wet Santa picked up the package at 5:00 p.m. so the box is headed East. Hopefully he will be able to deliver before the end of the week. Merry Christmas everyone and thanks to you all, especially to Santa and PB for putting this together once again.