Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like attempted deliveries have been done on the last two packages I am following. Did y'all go get the mail this morning? :santa:

Carlos":4n42jmyo said:
Looks like attempted deliveries have been done on the last two packages I am following. Did y'all go get the mail this morning? :santa:
Yup. Nothing was at the box. :cry:
Hopefully it will be there on Monday........

Carlos":gwbt602h said:
Attempted deliveries:
U5vHD.jpg

IPVMq.jpg

I spent most of the day in bed. Sinus infection and drainage thing started yesterday, so I am probably going to be sick for a week.

Interesting the tracking results. From the time, I suspect that most people had already been in and checked their mail and when things slowed down they sorted the packages for the day. It was 10:47am when they claim they left a notice. Dang that Murphy! Looks like he delayed the other until Monday also. So much for delivery by the 28th and 29th.

Wife reports a package has arrived. I will give a report after I get home from work around midnight. :santa:

WooHoo!! All have arrived, or I have been assured, dealt with conveniently. Please continue to post in this thread what you may have received if y'all haven't posted pics yet. Comments welcome. This was a large group. Double or more than what we have had sign up for several years. You guys have no idea how many times I had to do a purge of my PM boxes. Amazing.

It was a lot of fun. Y'all make it so. Lot's of fun to watch and read.

Carlos :santa:

After a snafu :evil: with my original Secret Santa, Carlos and a few other Brothers stepped up and sent me a little package to make up for me missing out on Christmas Day.

The package included:
1) One large tin of The Bufflehead Shop's "McClelland 2000"
2) One tin of Dan "Hamborger Veermater"
3) One tin of Cornell & Diehl "Crooked Lane"
4) One tin of Cornell & Diehl "Guilford Courthouse"
--and-- a package of "Fluffy Tail Pipe Cleaners"

Thanks go out to Carlos and the Brothers who sent me something.
It's good to see there are people in this world who do the right thing when duty calls!
Happy New Year to all of the B.O.B.s out there!

Sean aka "DoverPipes"

Here is a pic of my destruction sorry it took a little while, was stuck to posting from phone for longest time.

Kyle Weiss":0uyl8xiz said:
George Kaplan":0uyl8xiz said:
DoverPipes":0uyl8xiz said:
...The package included: ...--and-- a package of "Fluffy Tail Pipe Cleaners"
Now I'm jealous. :p
That was the last package...

...in existence...

:lol:

8)
Nope! I have a source. :mrgreen: PM If you want the skinny :p