Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did get a bar of local lead once. Not quite coal, but still pretty damn funny. :lol:

8)

Placing my last two orders tomorrow and hoping that I receive them by the 3rd. If I do, then that will be my date to send as well. Everything is pretty much ready and waiting, just those last two items.

Have a good bit of tobacco but still want to gather more baccy and local goodies. Going to ship out on Dec 6th.

beardedbassguy":feuzz00k said:
It's after Thanksgiving. :santa:  

I'm ready for pictures of presents!
Well, I guess that my Secret Santa got a little excited.  I looked out of my kitchen window and what do I spy?  A white package with no name on the return address.  The box was a Christmas themed Priority mail box that was HEAVY.  I must admit, I was a bit confused at what it could be (as I have been busy lately and forgot that I was a recipient in the Secret Santa).

So, I tore into the box (gently) and saw a whole truckload of goodies that were right up my alley.  Thank you, Secret Santa! Below is the list of what was in the absolutely generous box.

1 tin 2014 Christmas Cheer
1 tin SG Best Brown Flake
1 tin Hamborger Beermaster
1 tin of McCranies Somerled
1 tin Escudo
1 tin Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls
1 tin Orlik Golden Sliced 100g tin
1 tin C&D Afterhours
1 tin C&D Bridge Mixture
1 tin C&D opening night

1 bag (2.9oz) of McC 2000 (2014)
1 bag (2oz) of GLP Cumberland (2014)
1 bag (2oz) of McC 5100 (2012)
1 bag (2oz) of Marble Kake (2013)
1 bag (2.5oz) of McC 2025 (2004)

I will post pictures in a bit.. as soon as I can get it downloaded from my phone.

d4klutz":rgry4xrr said:
beardedbassguy":rgry4xrr said:

Well, I guess that my Secret Santa got a little excited.  I looked out of my kitchen window and what do I spy?  A white package with no name on the return address.  The box was a Christmas themed Priority mail box that was HEAVY.  I must admit, I was a bit confused at what it could be (as I have been busy lately and forgot that I was a recipient in the Secret Santa).

So, I tore into the box (gently) and saw a whole truckload of goodies that were right up my alley.  Thank you, Secret Santa! Below is the list of what was in the absolutely generous box.

1 tin Escudo
1 tin C&D Afterhours
1 tin C&D Bridge Mixture
1 tin C&D opening night

I will post pictures in a bit.. as soon as I can get it downloaded from my phone.
WOWSERS! :cheers:
That's an awesome haul! Santa must have thought you were a good boy! :santa:

Cool! This Santa is getting pissed! Where is my retirement check??? Maybe it will hit the bank tonight. I still have one more item to purchase.

Simple Man":yvz9nv2j said:
DrT999":yvz9nv2j said:
Dear Santa:  I hope I've been good this past year.  If you picked up this $950 tin of Three Nuns from the 1940s for me, I promise to be even better next year. . . .

http://www.pipestud.com/301/5501.html
:shock: :shock:
Well, someone snapped it right up! I can hope, right?

cue Ertha Kitt singing 'Santa Baby'

DrT999":9qgblbdd said:
Simple Man":9qgblbdd said:
DrT999":9qgblbdd said:
Dear Santa:  I hope I've been good this past year.  If you picked up this $950 tin of Three Nuns from the 1940s for me, I promise to be even better next year. . . .

Well, someone snapped it right up!  I can hope, right?

Certainly. :lol:

<-----Hey, they might have looked over there and seen that Three Nuns is one of my favorites! 8)

Simple Man":rrhiohd0 said:
DrT999":rrhiohd0 said:
Simple Man":rrhiohd0 said:
DrT999":rrhiohd0 said:

<-----Hey, they might have looked over there and seen that Three Nuns is one of my favorites! 8)
True, but isn't that for the new 3 Nuns (Va/Kent), not the original VaPer? :D

DrT999":lhbfxmhl said:
Simple Man":lhbfxmhl said:
Simple Man":lhbfxmhl said:

Yes, but only because I never had the original. :lol:

Always up for an adventure!

Simple Man":933r2w5i said:
DrT999":933r2w5i said:

Yes, but only because I never had the original. :lol:

Always up for an adventure!
Good point. If I get it, I'll be sure to send you a nice sample! :sunny:

Santa is dropping bombs already!  Way to go Santa!  :santa:

You know, it was about this time last year, right after I made it known I was retiring that youse guys practically wiped me off the map with your generosity.  So you don't always know for sure for a few days if you got bombed, bombed by the mad bomber, Secret Santa'ed, or just because.  Keep your eyes peeled!  Ho Ho Ho!  :santa:

d4klutz":qt8cuz1o said:
beardedbassguy":qt8cuz1o said:

1 tin Escudo
1 tin C&D Afterhours
1 tin C&D Bridge Mixture
1 tin C&D opening night

Pics or it didn't happen!!! :santa: :santa: :santa: