Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beardedbassguy":j1jz1xbh said:
This has got to be the weirdest Secret Santa thread I have ever been in.

Entertaining. But weird. :mrgreen:
Wait until the Gator comes out to play.

Kyle Weiss":d1aeibhk said:
beardedbassguy":d1aeibhk said:
This has got to be the weirdest Secret Santa thread I have ever been in.

Entertaining. But weird. :mrgreen:
"Ya'ain't se'n nuth'n yet, bruddah!"   :cheers:

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

8)
True; some folks go all out, but everyone has a good time! (when the carriers cooperate at least)

I've never stuffed a hooker* into a flat-rate box this small before.   :D  

8)

*...no points for cutting that up and quoting out of context. PeeB.   :lol:  

Kyle Weiss":225n6a41 said:
I've never stuffed a hooker* into a flat-rate box this small before.   :D  

8)

*...no points for cutting that up and quoting out of context.  PeeB.   :lol:  
There are so many comments that spring to mind even in context, but I don't want to be the cause of having the thread moved. . . . :oops:

Still haven't figured out how to put a red head in a box for Ron. Tried a couple of times always with a return to sender and a lot of questions! :twisted:

BTW - received a Usps notice today. Not expecting anything so maybe Santa is early. Let you know tomorrow.

Kyle Weiss":coc4ps5q said:
Blah blah blah blah blah..blah blah blah, blah blah  
Anyone ever tell you that you sound like the teacher from Charlie Brown.

Well I got a delivery from the Great White North today....pretty sure it was from my Santa as it said "(aka Santa)" on the label  :D   WOW!!!!!  I must have been really good this year!

Pipe Making Supplies
   5 blocks of briar

Tobacco
   1- 8oz pack Esoterica Tilbury
   1- 8oz tin H&H Marble Kake

Edibles and Goodies
    Alaska Coffee Roastery Coffee
      - Breakfast Blend
      - Outhouse Blend
      - Arctic Wolf
    Wild Berry Munch
    Moose Nuggets
    Blueberry Bark
    Peppermint Bark
    Licorice Pipes (LOVE these by the way)
    Alaska Assorted Chocolates
    Alaska's Deadliest Candy
    Chugiak Heights Wildflower Honey
    The Kobuk Samovar Tea

Implements of Destruction...Better known as cooking tools  :lol:
    The Ulu Factory Chopping Bowl & Blade    

The bowl and blade will be put to good use tomorrow night when I make dinner.  Can't wait

I had to fight the kids to get the goodies back and then had to put them out of reach.  I doubt they last until tomorrow night.  We will all have a stomach ache by then  :roll:

THANKS SANTA!!!  :cheers:

20141217.jpg

20141219.jpg

20141218.jpg

20141222.jpg

20141221.jpg

20141220.jpg

20141223.jpg

20141224.jpg

Scotties so deserved that... :cheers: ...although there's a hidden message: "...get hyped up on coffee, and make lots of pipes..." :lol: (...and carve it with the ulu...)

PeeB, so I took your thunder. Meh. :neenerneener: :mrgreen: Where the hell do you get bananas packaged like pork chops? :lol: Nice haul you got, too. Tell us more about that pipe.

8)

Santa's being v generous this year. I guess I should add a third bag of Paladin or a few pipe cleaners to the box. . . .

WOW Santa! Some of you Santa's have such creative minds. I know that some pay attention to what others say and talk about. Then when they get the opportunity, "BAM!"

HO ho ho! :santa:

Just a note. Thought this was a good place to post it. If y'all are trying to get a hold of me and do not get a quick answer, it's because of a special ham radio thing I will be involved in from today at 6pm for a week. I will try to look in when I can. I have some other necessary interruptions scheduled also. But I may be barely awake, just moving on the amount of coffee in my system, and suffering from lack of sleep.

We did this in June also. Every state gets to use the national association's callsign portable for a week. So for a week I will be using W1AW/9 and making as many contacts as possible. I put in 70 hours in June, made nearly 3,000 contacts on radio teletype. As a group of 59 operators I think, we made around 61,000 contacts.

And my coffeepot spit fire and died on the counter this morning. So I am off to get a new one. I had to boil water on the stove and poured it though the filter basket into the pot. The whole time I was sneering at Cathy's Keurig across the room.

Ho ho Ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: