Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask and you shall receive! Pic below.

20141110.jpg

Mozjo33":348kymd4 said:
d4klutz":348kymd4 said:
beardedbassguy":348kymd4 said:
It's after Thanksgiving. :santa:  

I'm ready for pictures of presents!
Well, I guess that my Secret Santa got a little excited.  I looked out of my kitchen window and what do I spy?  A white package with no name on the return address.  The box was a Christmas themed Priority mail box that was HEAVY.  I must admit, I was a bit confused at what it could be (as I have been busy lately and forgot that I was a recipient in the Secret Santa).

So, I tore into the box (gently) and saw a whole truckload of goodies that were right up my alley.  Thank you, Secret Santa! Below is the list of what was in the absolutely generous box.

1 tin 2014 Christmas Cheer
1 tin SG Best Brown Flake
1 tin Hamborger Beermaster
1 tin of McCranies Somerled
1 tin Escudo
1 tin Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls
1 tin Orlik Golden Sliced 100g tin
1 tin C&D Afterhours
1 tin C&D Bridge Mixture
1 tin C&D opening night

1 bag (2.9oz) of McC 2000 (2014)
1 bag (2oz) of GLP Cumberland (2014)
1 bag (2oz) of McC 5100 (2012)
1 bag (2oz) of Marble Kake (2013)
1 bag (2.5oz) of McC 2025 (2004)

I will post pictures in a bit.. as soon as I can get it downloaded from my phone.
Pics or it didn't happen!!!  :santa: :santa: :santa:
Whoa! That's a little over 2lbs of good tobacco! Nicely done Santa!

Carlos":uixtfabm said:
Santa is dropping bombs already!  Way to go Santa!  :santa:

You know, it was about this time last year, right after I made it known I was retiring that youse guys practically wiped me off the map with your generosity.  So you don't always know for sure for a few days if you got bombed, bombed by the mad bomber, Secret Santa'ed, or just because.  Keep your eyes peeled!  Ho Ho Ho!  :santa:
Last year, it was on page 14 that Carlos was maliciously attacked by a band of desperadoes armed with black markers and paint.  Chronologically, it's page 15 on this year's SS--could it happen again?  

And that first package was quality all the way.  Looks like a good beginning for Secret Santa 2014.

I have already tried the marble kake and the glp Cumberland. The Cumberland surprised me, as first puff was bitter, but after the coal settled in, the blend became very enjoyable and complex.

We are just over a week from the target mailing date for most of us. I can't believe how fast the days are flying by. Ho Ho ho! :santa:

Rotten, stinking reindeer.  According to their "contract," their local only flies on Christmas Eve.  Well, Dasher is in the deep freeze now, Comet is in the dehydrator, Vixen is summer sausage.  So, I checked with the flying monkeys (winkies), and they hinted a sizable bribe would be required to deliver such a parcel to the good little boy or girl.  So, it's with heavy heart that it will be an uneventful delivery, made by the old standby, the mail carrier.  Good luck to all of us this week.

You're lucky. In my neck of the woods, I have to rely on half-drunk brothel girls to seduce the Pony Express to get things even a few miles from here. It rarely turns out well. <3 I'd kill for a fleet of flying monkeys. Then again, so would the brothels--the girls are pretty scary.

8)

Kyle Weiss":whjrszcm said:
You're lucky.  In my neck of the woods, I have to rely on half-drunk brothel girls to seduce the Pony Express to get things even a few miles from here.  It rarely turns out well.  <3   I'd kill for a fleet of flying monkeys.   Then again, so would the brothels--the girls are pretty scary.

8)
I am sure we are all in awe of your knowledge of the local fauna :shock:

Don't muck up the most holy of holidays with your godless perversion Kyle....  the supposed birthday of our Lord is to be celebrated by crass consumerism, over eating, and a wee dab of hard liquor on the eve for the male folk assembling those stupid arse bicycles... We don't need your sin getting in the way.

"Wee dab." That reminds me. I need to make a pilgrimage over to Big D's Liquor and pick me up something for the Christmas season. Not that there is a shortage in the house. But it gives me a chance to try new expensive things.

And, is it my imagination or is there some law that says; the older one gets, the better Irish, Scotch, Bourbon, and Rye tastes?

CyberMonday Santa :santa:

Carlos I think it's actually.. The older you get the more you realize a few sips on quality is better than an entire bottle of Hellyeahandahangover.

I need a wee dab of a lot of things, sinful and holy alike. I'm an equal-opportunity fella.

8)

This has got to be the weirdest Secret Santa thread I have ever been in.

Entertaining. But weird. :mrgreen:

beardedbassguy":x2lm1yjh said:
This has got to be the weirdest Secret Santa thread I have ever been in.

Entertaining. But weird. :mrgreen:
"Ya'ain't se'n nuth'n yet, bruddah!" :cheers:

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

8)