Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One year all I got was one tin of tobacco and a little hand made doodad from Tyler Lane pipes.

That was a good year :)

rev

If everything goes to plan the goods should be in the mail tomorrow!

One year I got a pipe that wasn't even finished, just a stem jammed into a block of wood.

It's a good thing I expressed an interest to try my hand at carving pipes. :lol:

I honestly wouldn't mind if my name was left in the hat and I got zilch. This forum, this hobby/lifestyle, the people in it, all have been incredibly generous in information, when life went to crap and I had to resort to begging, and the "just because" stuff... Output needed to exceed input by a long-shot this year. Life still ain't peachy, but I'm resourceful in forwarding the right stuff.

Plus, Secret Santa is the most fun I've ever had during the holidays. Nothing but smilin' brothers and sisters, pictures, sharing and...family--this is the real deal.

8)

WOW...  :shock:

Pardon me, but I'm still recovering. I may be a little misty eyed while typing this. I got my package today... From Reno. I can guess who it is from, but it doesn't matter if I'm right. All that matters is that they know how humbled and thankful I am. I'm blown away by the generosity. I had to take 3 pictures just so you could see everything. And I apologize, I'm a pretty terrible photographer.

There is too much to list, but its a crap ton of tobacco, 2 briar pipes ( A Krona Freehand, and a Tinderbox Verona Naturale 704 ) and a lighter and matchbook from a "cat house" :lol!:  Seriously , this new guy is blessed and overwhelmed.

Thank you Santa, from the bottom of my heart. I hope you receive everything you every dreamed of this year.

nsrjQcUl.jpg

zTaWaeXl.jpg

8FuvZZsl.jpg

mP428SKl.jpg

MRlo3Y3l.jpg

Well, well, well. This year is just as big, if not bigger than the last! Fun stuff, all! You've done commendably, Santa(s)! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Now, I gotta go gather my stocking stuffers... :twisted: :silent:

:santa:
:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

beardedbassguy":l77hrqmz said:
WOW...  :shock:

Pardon me, but I'm still recovering. I may be a little misty eyed while typing this. I got my package today... From Reno. I can guess who it is from, but it doesn't matter if I'm right. All that matters is that they know how humbled and thankful I am. I'm blown away by the generosity. I had to take 3 pictures just so you could see everything. And I apologize, I'm a pretty terrible photographer.

There is too much to list, but its a crap ton of tobacco, 2 briar pipes ( A Krona Freehand, and a Tinderbox Verona Naturale 704 ) and a lighter and matchbook from a "cat house" :lol!:  Seriously , this new guy is blessed and overwhelmed.
cool! I have a Schick Krona safety razor! I wonder if they are made by the same... nah, I guess not. ;) :lol:

great stuff! Santa picked up my package today. :santa: :rendeer: :santa:

Outstanding gifts so far. Excellent work all secret Santa's. The evil elves (otherwise known as the USPS) took my package today and they say that it's on the way.