Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa is super awesome this year :cheers:

I got the fudge knocked out yesterday....peanut brittle today and I still have to finish up a few more handmade items. I should ship late tomorrow or Saturday :D

PS -- the banana bread is pretty good! My compliments to the baker!

Santa's package arrived today! I must have been good this year, because he was very generous.

Peter Heinrichs Special Curly 200g
Esoterica Peacehaven 8 oz
GH Black Irish X 2 oz (this one was actually marked "lump of coal," so maybe I wasn't so good after all. :geek: )
Ennerdale Flake 50g
St. James Flake 50g
Five Brothers 1.25 oz
Old Dark Fired 100g
Christmas Cheer 2014 100g

Plus some coffee, chai tea, and homemade cookies (which are delicious, BTW). All very nicely wrapped.

Thank you, Santa!  :rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:

20141204_194146_zps232b5ce7.jpg

20141204_194845_zps35845762.jpg

Oh man. Pete meers and homemade baked goods. I'm starting to feel like a bad santa :oops: If only my recipent could know how lucky they are that I didn't bake :shock:

Another 'well done, Santa' (or 'Santa's helping elf' as the case may be); they've all done good this year!

So I received a communiqué from the North Pole indicating that I needed to actually check the contents of the "coffee" and "tea" boxes. Turns out they contained five more choice tobacco selections. I edited the original post to reflect the full damage report.

Santa ROCKS!

20141204_220407_zps9c9d21ec.jpg

That's hillarious. A Bro on here sent me a tamper and a tin of tobacco out of the blue some years back.. I thanked him profusely and went about my business... 5-6 months later while visiting pops I cracked the tin for us to enjoy. It wasn't tobacco, it had a pipe in it. Lmao!

fsu92john":ted41dwe said:
So I received a communiqué from the North Pole indicating that I needed to actually check the contents of the "coffee" and "tea" boxes. Turns out they contained five more choice tobacco selections. I edited the original post to reflect the full damage report.

Santa ROCKS!

That's awesome about the hidden tobacco...

But I would have been mad it wasn't actually Chai! :lol!:

beardedbassguy":k4pqs81m said:
fsu92john":k4pqs81m said:

Santa ROCKS!

That's awesome about the hidden tobacco...

But I would have been mad it wasn't actually Chai! :lol!:
I love me some Oregon Chai. :)

puros_bran":lr0p18nv said:
That's hillarious.     A Bro on here sent me a tamper and a tin of tobacco out of the blue some years back.. I thanked him profusely and went about my business... 5-6 months later while visiting pops I cracked the tin for us to enjoy. It wasn't tobacco, it had a pipe in it.  Lmao!
That's some funny shyte right there. :lol:

8)

Great going Santa's

I'm starting to wonder if I should find more to give to my recipient. :scratch:

bentbulldog":o7ddbr37 said:
Great going Santa's

Only send what you're comfortable with! It's all good! :cheers:

DrT999":yxch15vp said:
bentbulldog":yxch15vp said:
Great going Santa's

Only send what you're comfortable with!  It's all good! :cheers:
That's just it... I have a good deal to give, but wasn't sure if it was acceptable. Now that I see I can give more... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

But you're right, as much as our comfort level allows. I'm grateful regardless of what I do or do not get!

In all reality I like the local treats from far away more than tobacco. Tobacco is always appreciated of course but the candy and treats from friends on the other side of the country is just so cool. You get an idea of a culture other than yours. Also hand made doo dads and hand written notes are always more personal than a big order from P&C shipped to your house. Not to say I wont love a big order from an online retailer lol. :D