Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa's sleigh is loaded up and ready to go. Santa should be delivering my goodies on Tuesday.

:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :santa:

The elves should be swinging by any time to pick up a package I've been meaning to send out.

I got my package today. I am truly humbled by my gifts and now feel bad for not sending more to my recipient. I will get some pictures up in a few min.

My victim has his christmas coal on the way now. Just shipped today. But apparently, Santa has taken to hiring brain-dead elves to work for him. So, we will see when it gets there. I hope soon.

20141206_133317.jpg

20141206_133355.jpg

20141206_133507.jpg

20141206_133611.jpg

20141206_133649.jpg

I am totally blown away.

Nice haul there from Santa! Escudo, ODF, Rum Twist, Night Train--looks like Kringle has good taste. :santa:

Wow, those photos just kept going! Great SS! I hope you like the rum twist as much as I do (and the rest of your fine haul, of course) :rendeer:

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!  Jeremy was a good boy this year!

BTW - smoked my gift from James (jogilli), one word: FANTASTIC!

Here are more words - smooth pipe, draw is clear, as heavy as it looks I had it clenched the entire time, only one relight and just a kickin pipe!!!  Thanks again James!!

For those of you wondering: MacBaren Stockton. :santa: :rendeer:

The suede tobacco pouch was handmade by our own brother, Frank at Sorringowl. He makes some really great stuff... and Jeremy, take that Opinel out of the case and check out the other side. ;)

Merry Christmas! :santa: