Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scotties22":zyyxjsyp said:
I have a totally great shape I have been playing with the last few weeks.  Someone is getting a tomato in their box this year!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!  I look forward to this every year.  I even have homemade beer this year too. The 15th won't come soon enough :santa: :rendeer:
As a relative newcomer to this forum and who has recently checked out your web page and work, I for one am astounded at your generosity. I almost feel guilty about secretly wishing that you draw my name ..... almost :lol!:

Seriously, I look forward to buying some goodies for someone as a secret Santa. It truly is better to give than to receive. And this forum, although smaller than others is big on heart and generosity.

Cheers,

Navyflake":9q9fs0xl said:
scotties22":9q9fs0xl said:
I have a totally great shape I have been playing with the last few weeks.  Someone is getting a tomato in their box this year!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!  I look forward to this every year.  I even have homemade beer this year too. The 15th won't come soon enough :santa: :rendeer:
As a relative newcomer to this forum and who has recently checked out your web page and work, I for one am astounded at your generosity. I almost feel guilty about secretly wishing that you draw my name ..... almost :lol!:

Seriously, I look forward to buying some goodies for someone as a secret Santa. It truly is better to give than to receive. And this forum, although smaller than others is big on heart and generosity.

Cheers,
That's the spirit! :D

Just cashed out some stocks... some for family Christmas.... others to be sure I make sure my secret Santa match has a very Merry Christmas.... one of you poor fools belong to me ...
*evil laugh* muwahahaha cough cough , sorry just inhaled xxtwist

Thistleoak":jb8b0r2w said:
Just cashed out some stocks... some for family Christmas.... others to be sure I make sure my secret Santa match has a very Merry Christmas.... one of you poor fools belong to me ...
And I'm sure whoever is selected for you will insure you have plenty of Mixture #79 ;)

(The traditional counter-threat)

DrT999":wamwb7ud said:
Thistleoak":wamwb7ud said:
And I'm sure whoever is selected for you will insure you have plenty of Mixture #79 ;)

(The traditional counter-threat)
Damnit Doc! You made me pull an Ozark.... my flannel got a new burn in it :lol!:

I'm really excited.. I already have been shopping for some Michiganish items for my recipient, kinda generic stuff anyone would like, can't wait to get a preference list!

Bummed I missed last year’s Secret Santa so I’m gonna take it out on whatever poor soul I get this time around. I’m a Santa with a giant chip (of coal) on his shoulder!

GrampaGrossbart":lmaoovvf said:
Bummed I missed last year’s Secret Santa so I’m gonna take it out on whatever poor soul I get this time around. I’m a Santa with a giant chip (of coal) on his shoulder!
GG I believe you mean to put someone in the Gift hurt locker this year

You never know what you might get!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7db2zGBafis" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Just about to the end of the sign up period. I have not chased anyone down.......yet. I know some folks have had a bit of a tough time this year. We all go though phases. December is going to be here before we know it. I just looked at my calendar. Trying to see where I have free time. I know a lot of people say this. And it gets old. But I really do not understand how I got anything done before I retired. I am so busy now, I have no time.

Anyway. Another day or so and then expect to see a message in your PM box about who you are Secret Santa for. Make sure you have room in your PM box. They only hold so many messages. ;)

Can't wait! :santa:

santa-10.jpg

I am going to be busy, so registrations are still open. At least into tomorrow.

Just letting you know I had not forgotten about y'all. :santa: