Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the hamshack. Doing multiple projects. One of which is the drawing for Secret Santa. Expect PM's to arrive shortly. Takes a bit to get them all sent.

If someone shows up late, PM me. Sometimes I get one or two late arrivals and I can pair them up. Sometimes work them in with some quick PM's. Do not post here. Sent me a PM if this comes to pass. That way the secret aspect can be maintained. And I do not normally pair people. I try to do a random. Which allows me to work with an odd number. I used to ensure that I did not match the same folks two years in a row. Even more than two years. It's too much work making and checking the lists. So if you had that person last year and want to get someone else, PM me quick and I'll try and do a swap.

I did not chase anyone down. Some of the past players have not checked in on the board for weeks. If they are like me, they are probably busy. And that's ok. :santa:

Ho, ho, ho! This will be a merry Christmas. Victim, err, assignment received! :santa:

:geek: T :rendeer:

Target acquired, elvish reconnaissance underway—may Krampus take mercy on their soul. And thanks for doing all the reindeer herding, Carlos!

From the Greatest Christmas movie ever.....In the words of John McClane, " Yippie-Ki-Yay, Mother... umm I mean Merry Christmas!"

Secret recipient data received .... shopping cart filling ...... Ho! Ho! HO!

Ho ho ho!  :santa:  

I have all the PM's sent.  Questions answered.  A PM should have gone to all the players.  Let me know if you did not get yours!  Be sure that your PM boxes are not full.  I always have this fear that I sent someone to two people.  Or missed someone.

Let me know of any problems.

Past Secret Santa threads tell you how this works and answers most questions.  

Try to post a comment when you ship.  You can PM me if you like.  A tracking number is nice, but just in PM's.  I know.  We can almost always figure it out who sent what.  My Postal folks demand an accurate return address.  So you will know it's from me.  Others might get away with Santa.  

Ok.  Enough lecturing.  Have fun.  We have a fair bit of time.  Don't wait till the last minute, please.

Ho ho ho!  :santa:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/arZdeg_fL-I" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Target intel received. :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Time to go shopping!!!!! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

scotties22":6jqwrjbl said:
Time to go shopping!!!!! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
A husband's response to 'the sentence'....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7FPELc1wEvk" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Sandy Claws has it on good authority, that there might already be a package on the way.

:rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :alien: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

The herd got stampeded and things happen in the confusion. So keep a sharp eye out. Be sure to check the bushes next to the porch. And if you leave your car unlocked, as some do, check the front seat. Never know where those Postal Elves will put a package.

There may also be some holiday bombing going on. Totally unrelated to the monthly bombing. More better to take advantage of the confusion and surprise someone.

Ho ho ho! :santa:

DrT999":u4y9678l said:
scotties22":u4y9678l said:
A husband's response to 'the sentence'....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7FPELc1wEvk" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Luckily for Heath I'm not much on shopping. I'm more of a buyer. I have a list, I get what's on the list and I get out as quickly as possible. Shopping drives me insane!!

Plenty of time. I have not even really looked yet. I read the PM of course. But like so much information, it's garbage in and garbage out. Over 30 years at one career dealing with all sorts of data etc., I learned to glean what I needed for the task at hand and move on. Forgetting what I saw, so as to complete the next one without confusion. Governmental records, which are private and all that sort of complications. If that makes any sense.

So I need to read and do some digging and maybe some shopping yet also. Maybe go back and read some threads on the board for more ideas.

Have fun!

Ho Ho Ho! :santa: