September BoB Bombing Run :: September Slumber

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - following a whirlwind of incendiary labor we be tanned, rested and ready. Liftoff for this moderate ICTB (Inner Continental Tobacco Bomb) is set for Noon-ish tomorrow which will put it on target at the proper time.

If you see it goin' over, don't git in the way.

-------------

Hey, what the heck? I just sit down to scribble an address on some box I'm mailing outta here...put the thing down...look down...and there's this Dawg asleep on my lap. Hmmpgh! Well, guess I better fill my pipe with some of that new McClelland Red and Black I just got in and settle in for a bit. You know what they say about sleeping dogs.

Took me a while ta train him ta do that...but he's purty much got it down. lol

Hey! This stuff is purty dang good. Yup. That'll do dog. That'll do.

Finished loading the payload into the Fokker and wheeling down the runway, awaiting clearance for takeoff.

Cheers

Tim

Fokker-Dr.I-Triplane.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

I've gotten a few tracking #'s so far, let's keep them coming!

BH, Timbo; I'm afraid you'll be needing to upgrade your vessels pretty soon. The trusty B-1 is being retired, and is getting replaced with an Eagle...

xtvoca10.jpg

Bunkers have some trouble deflecting bombardments from LEO. Let's see them hide from this, too. :twisted:

Tracking number list -

1.WarlockBob X
2.Ocelot55
3.Ozark Wizard X
4.juanmedusa X
5.Timbo X
6.DrT999 X
7.MichaelM X
8.Boulder&Briar X
9.kaitlyn3837 X
10.beardedbassguy X
11.DrumsAndBeer X
12.Blackhorse X
13.fsu92john X
14.Jevverrett X
15.nismo270r
16.mejoshee
17.Fr_Tom X
18.PozzSka X

I'm headed there now, but my llama only goes so fast. We are racing the Amish wagon down 5 as we speak......

HYAH THOR!!! TEEK TEEK TEEK TEEK!!!!

Tracking data submitted to Command.

There needs to be a moment of silence. Even though the target is our enemy, he is a human being and deserves our respect. NOT! Wipe him from the face of the earth Mateys...snuff his bowl good!!! WeeeHawwww!!!

Perhaps a modicum of restraint would be in order, eh?

One mustn't lose One's head in a coordinated strike.

That said,

Level the playing field.............

Blackhorse":bi1sh3ti said:
Oooooooooooooo. Daisy Cutter. Good plan.
There yah go, and the smell of victory in the morning. A couple of thousand gallons of that too.........