September BoB Bombing Run :: September Slumber

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fokker has been cleared and is in the air and on way to the target. Thanks for the pic Blackhorse, most amusing mate. Have ordered my pilot to stay clear of other birds in case of mishap. :)

Cheers guys

Tim

All part of the service, mate. :D

What bugs me is that we have the coolest planes out here and we're gettin' grief from the Commander to upgrade. Tread lightly Mr blackbird, sez I. All yer fancy radar and missles prolly can't even find our little balsa and cloth wonders. And we actually FLY ours!

I'm not saying they're not cool, I'm just saying that mine's a bit harder to detect when floating around the moon... and balsa is so fragile, too. I'd hate to see relics like that get splintered!

RELICS! Why you young whippersnapper...

313291-yosemite-sam.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 325px

Work has been insane lately, but the support crew got the drone launched yesterday for me. Ordinance expected for on time delivery.

(I'll send hq the tracking later, the wife still has it)

This is likely our last day of calm, Brothers. Let us hope for clear skies as the bomb bay doors open above a poor soul destined to be lost to all but memory.

I like your signature line..."We're not happy til you're not happy."

It reminds me of when I lived in Ketchikan, Alaska...and the local garbage company has the following painted on all their trucks in big letters...

"Satisfaction Guaranteed...or Double Your Garbage Back!"

Luckily, it was a really good company.

Blackhorse":tms8f2ia said:
I like your signature line..."We're not happy til you're not happy."

It reminds me of when I lived in Ketchikan, Alaska...and the local garbage company has the following painted on all their trucks in big letters...

"Satisfaction Guaranteed...or Double Your Garbage Back!"

Luckily, it was a really good company.
Oh that's a good one too! I lifted my line from a Mr. Punch, Punch cigar poster at a local b&m. It always made me chuckle.

Just launched my PMD (package of mass destruction) a little behind, but will certainly make sure nobody make it out :twisted:

Brothers,

I was hit today. I'm not sure if it was an off target shot, or just a warning shot for tomorrow. I will have the family bunker down today, just in case.

Transmission will be delayed until Saturday, as I will be on another mission until late tomorrow night.

I was reading the tea leaves today...........

Something is, how do you say, 'hinky'......

beardedbassguy":kq8ap7f0 said:
Brothers,  

I was hit today. I'm not sure if it was an off target shot,  or just a warning shot for tomorrow. I will have the family bunker down today, just in case.  

Transmission will be delayed until Saturday, as I will be on another mission until late tomorrow night.
Was it a dead bat?

Oooooooooooooo. A hinky dead bat. Brutal!

Edit: Wheeeee hawwwwwwwwww!

Today's the day! Badda Bing, Badda BOOM day.

My favorite day of the month.

I can almost smell the napalm from way over here. Or maybe that's naphtha. Oh yeah, I was just filling my black pipe Zippo. Heh, heh. Never mind.