Seven Day Set, or sets.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daveinlax":ys9kb5mp said:
Castello shape 30 oval shank bent apples
dscn0810.jpg

These are some very fine pieces indeed!

:cyclops:

Cheers,

RR

I can't say I have a 7-day set from a particular maker. I probably have 7 pipes of similar shape (most likely of the Rhodesian/Bulldog variety). Maybe I'll shoot Pietenpauw an e-mail. I have 2 of his already, perhaps 5 more are in order.

Dave,

Those are awesome groups! Someday I'm going try a Castello. There are several there that really catch my fancy. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Dottleman":9c2wka73 said:
Dave,

Those are awesome groups! Someday I'm going try a Castello. There are several there that really catch my fancy. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Thanks for the kind words. These are old pictures but I am very proud of these collections as they were then and as they are today! :shock:

Dottleman, I love that 999 set. The 999 was a shape I never liked until I actually had one in my hands. I hope to have a seven day set of those some day as well, now. I love my 999.

Now, what I DO have is a seven day set of Nordings. All are quite large, but the rack was made by my brother in law and is massive. It makes the Nordings looks small when in reality they wouldn't fit on my other rack.

20151226_202814.jpg
" />

I no have 7 day set, I like to collect different pipes artisans, but if someone I particularly like is the Peterson B5, I have 4, hope get to 7

Kapp Royal B5 Cumberland Stem

Peterson-Kapp-Royal-B5-4_zpsovl7iycy.jpg

Kapp Royal B5 Acrilic Stem

Peterson-Kapp-Royal-B5-2_zpspubpl1xb.jpg

Kildare B5

Peterson-Kildare-B5_zpsjponfzv2.jpg

Black Rock B5

Peterson-Blackrock-B5_zps1olhuabf.jpg

Finally had a good day so I went digging to grab a photo of the first of my seven day sets, these are by JT Cooke.
banjo

b3a15d4e54e92bd716facafd959c69fe4740d7b.jpeg

Very impressive sets - the Bruce Weaver's, JT Cooke's, and Gus's Pete B5's. keep em' coming gents!

8)

Think I might have 7 cobs but no way to post pics!

Cheers,

RR

I'm hoping to get a seven day rotation of Peterson 03s this year. I have six only need one more.

Mike

My other set is of the GBD 9438 shape (I actually have 8 in this shape).

Finishes: Virgin, New Standard, New Era, Tapestry, Seventy-Six, Prehistoric, Flame Grain & Century (not in order)

Wow, some very nice sets here.
Please keep them coming, gents!

Sweet Al, I got to find some time to photograph my Beckers, Dunhills and Talbert pipes seven day sets, also corn cobs, metal and Morta's.
banjo

Well after 9 weeks of fighting an infection that none of the Dr's I had to see could pin down what it was it has finally passed. I don't remember how many blood tests, ER visits, Dr visits and EEE an TEE Cardiac tests to see I any of the heart valves were infected which came out negative and the Cardiologist said everything about my heart was perfect. I have been cleared to restart my maintenance schedule and my oncologist has me set to start again, they were on hold to prevent the drug from interfering with trying to stem the infection.

As promised here is another of my Seven Day Sets this time they are from the Becker family made by Fritz, Paulo and Federico Becker.
banjo

2f925a6498590e1a212d07c663f47279b0569dc.jpeg