Sixth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass for 2009

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've spent two nights sorting through all these tobaccos, my nose suffers from sensory overload. I think I've picked quite a few interesting blends to try. Truth is, I've been too busy perusing all of it to smoke any of it. Due to the upcoming holliday with the post office closed, I wanted to wade through it so I could ship it out to Midnightblues. I"ll mail it out Thursday morning, that should put it there Saturday. This has been the ultimate tobacco experience. Thanks to all involved for letting me participate. Now I retire to my easy chair to smoke some of this fantastic weedage. (where do I start?)
PUTS
TINS
ERINMORE FLAKE
C&D ORGANIC PIPEDREAMS
C&D BLACK CHERRY
C&D APRICOTS AND CREAM
SAMPLES
GLP KEY LARGO
C&D PURPLE COW
C&D AUTUMN EVENING
C&D HABANA DAYDREAM
LOW COUNTRY SANTEE
STANWELL VANILLA
PETERSON LUXURY FLAKE

TAKES
C&D INTERLUDE
BUTERA MATURED RIBBON
MCCLELLAND 25
MCCLELLAND BLACKWOODS FLAKE
TWO TINDERBOX CATALOGS(thanks Dock)

SAMPLED
PETERSON SUNSET BREEZE
C&D KAJUN KAKE
GLP TELEGRAPH HILL
C&D EXHAUSTED ROOSTER
C&D PENNINGTON GAP
PETERSON UNIVERSITY FLAKE
MCCLELLAND 2015
SG BEST BROWN FLAKE
PERETTI BLEND #111

Okay Midnight Blues,,,the Tobacco trunk has been mailed,,,should be there friday or saturday,,,,19 1/2 pounds ,,,delivery confirmation number is

0308 2040 0001 0616 4041,,,,

It's been a blast, hope you enjoy it as much as I did,,,,Thanks,,,,

The trunk has landed, I used my Jeep to pull it into the house. I plan on an all out assault later tonight. I'll report back soon....

Best, Dan

Getting ready to ship, just an amazing selection, one month would about cover the time it would take to thoroughly examine the confines of this crate.....

Puts: GL Pease Westminster
SG St. James Flake
A vintage Kleen Ream pipe tool

Takes: GL Pease Cumberland
SG Squadron Leader

Sampled: C&D Exhausted Rooster
McCranies Red Ribbon

My hat is off to all of you who've preceded me....

Wow, you blink an eye around here and the pass has gone through two people and going to the third. Great jobs Mark and Midnight Blues. Looks like Grant Gimper is up next.

Thanks All, I didn't go to crazy this year. JP I picked the Cumberland because of all your glowing recommendations....

Midnight Blues":hczir9mt said:
Thanks All, I didn't go to crazy this year. JP I picked the Cumberland because of all your glowing recommendations....
:lol:

You won't be disappointed!