Sixth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass for 2009

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box is getting closer to me!! I can smell it!!

Great passes everyone. You guys know how to pull off a good pass!

Postal employee quits his job to open tobacco shop,,,leaf springs on his delivery truck break under severe tobacco overload, blocks up the wheels and hangs out sign,,GONE POSTAL TOBACCOS, OPEN FOR BUISINESS,,,,, :lol!:

I got a hold of Grant and he in fact received "BaB's". He replaced the box :cheers: and says he and his wife had a great time :D sampling, etc. Hopefully :confused: he will post his experience with the box. The box is on it's way :penguin: to Justpipes. The Delivery Confirmation # is:0309 0330 0002 0237 . Have fun Mark.

Well, I have been isolated from the world since early Saturday morning when Jo and I took off for Merchant's Mill Pond to do some camping in Gates County, NC up near the Great Dismal Swamp. We kind of went on a whirlwind tour of remote North East and Central NC rural coastal plains that landed us one night at Merchant's Mill and one night at Pettigrew on Phelps Lake, then ended up at Goose Creek for the day today. It is about as close to the end of the world that you can get here in NC! I didn't have cell phone service with my Sprint/Nextel for about a 65 mile radius, seriously! It was wonderful!!! :D We just got home a little while ago but low and behold we couldn't get into the house because there was a box sitting right in front of the door that we use, that was so big I had to solicit a couple of neighbors to help me move it just so I could at least get Jo in the house!!! :D :D :D THE EAGEL HAS LANDED :!:

I am just too worn out to open Babs tonight so I am tucking in early and will dive into her tomorrow evening!!! Thanks Grant and Mike!!! :D

CALM DOWN,,,,and try to figure out a system,,,,HA HA ha ha ha HA HA HA,,,,,,,, :lol!:

mark":ys9q91p9 said:
CALM DOWN,,,,and try to figure out a system,,,,HA HA ha ha ha HA HA HA,,,,,,,, :lol!:
THIS JUST AIN'T RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo, JP, you might want to rent some warehouse space, a cute assistant, a small forklift, and a laptop with Excel. That way, you have plenty of room, an attractive helper, a way to move it around, and a spreadsheet to track it all with.

OK! I'm done! That's it, no more!

WOW! What a box pass experience!!!

Puts:

Sealed Tins for Trade

Dunhill Light Flake
Dunhill Early Morning Pipe
McClelland's Virginia Woods
SG Chocolate Flake

For Sampling or Trade

C&D Blockade Runner
C&D Briar Fox
Rattray's Red Raparee
Sail Natural

Pipes to a Good Home

Kaywoodie Relief Grain stacked billiard (low end new era but a great smoker)
Kaywoodie Signet straight billiard (older great smoker)

Takes:

GLP Maltese Falcon
Organic Pipe Dreams
1 Pack Danmore Pipe Cleaners

Samples:

OJK
C&D Autum Evening
Low Country Santee
Rattray's Dark Fragrant (been a long time)
A.M. Pipe
Twist-O-Hickory (for chewing and very good I might add!)
Stokkebye Cube Cut Burley
Peretti's #111

What a great pass! Thanks for everything Mike and everyone else! Mike, you are the box pass master of the pipe world! I will get the box out to J_Rock sometime tomorrow and post the confirmation number.

Very nice play there JP.

I guess I have not been keeping up with who put what. I did not know there was some chewing tobacco in the box. I will have to try it out when it makes it to Tennessee.

Babs is flying! She should reach you by Monday J_Rock, Tuesday at the latest.

Confirmation #03090330011130603238

Have fun and be careful she can be a bit overwhelming!!! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D