Sixth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass for 2009

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pass,,good trades,,,,nice going !!!!,,,,that ole box won't pass regulations in some states,,,needs running lights and a backup alarm,,,,,,

Well, I was off fishing up in the mountains for four days so haven't been near a computer. I see "BaB's" has made it to Mark and is on it's way again. Great pass as usual Mark. I see next time I am going to have to put in one of those lifting back braces or a hoist. :lol!:

Mikem":68y3hrc2 said:
Well, I was off fishing up in the mountains for four days so haven't been near a computer.
A bad day of fish'n is better than any time spent in front of a computer! :D

I hope your trip was a success Mike! :D

Great pass, JP! Good on ya for sticking a couple of pipes in there, too!

Well.............The "eagle" has landed!!!!!! :D :D :D

I had to go down to the local equipment rental place and rent some industrial saws and a big-as-hell crane. I had to cut a hole in the roof down to the livingroom and use the crane to get this MONSTER into the house!!!

-Jeff

Justpipes":zzsmx5nz said:
Have fun Jeff!
Thanks JP!!! I think I have died and gone to heaven!!!
I am working my way through the samples. People must think my house is on fire.

J_Rock":04yp8h25 said:
Justpipes":04yp8h25 said:
Have fun Jeff!
Thanks JP!!! I think I have died and gone to heaven!!!
I am working my way through the samples. People must think my house is on fire.
It's unbelievable isn't it?!!!

What a time I had with BaBs. I first want to thank an unnamed Brother who sent me some tins so I could trade and participate in this box pass. I have been in a bit of a pinch with cutbacks with my former employer due to this horrible economy. So a HUGE "thank you" to that brother!!!!

PUTS:

Bjarne's Flake DeLux
H.O.W Mapleton
C&D Snug Harbor

TAKES:

Erinmore Flake
C&D Apricots and Cream
C&D Black Cherry
Kleen Reem pipe tool

SAMPLED:

C&D Autumn Evening
C&D Kajun Kake
C&D Exhausted Rooster
Peterson University Flake
G+H Conniston C.P.
Mac Beren Club Blend
GLP Barbary Coast
H+H Old Tartan
Twist-O-Hickory (chew)

I will have BaBs shipped out ASAP tomorrow morning and will post the confermation # then.
Thank you to all who played and to Mike for putting together another one to remember!!!!!

-Jeff

Good play Jeff.

It looks like you and JP are chewing the Twist O Hickory. I smoked it and thought it was great. Plenty stout! :D

Jeff,

Great play and I am glad you were able to participate! Way to go to the brother that helped a brother out!

Great pass, J-Rock! That is super cool that another member helped so that you could participate. That is the spirit of the BoB in action!!!

Package was shipped today to Tennesse Dave. The confermation #0308 0660 0000 7182 2162