Sixth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass for 2009

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice play there Articsmoke. Great blends you added there. I will say thanks now for the addition of the pipe nails> I know I sure could use one since noone in the house has any idea what might have happened to the last one(I am sure I laid it some where stupid). I sure am glad Mike put me last on the list this year. Thanks again for putting on again.

Awesome play Artic! Some of us might have to take out a home equity loan to pay for the shipping on that baby! :lol:

Holy Smokes! Looks like the box will already be overflowing after just one stop! Nice work!

Alright everyone, the box has been shipped. It weighed in at 9+lbs. The tracking and confirmation number is 03010120000224649626. Now I can sit back and watch this play out, should be a lot of fun. Jason, you had better clean more than one pipe, it's headed your way.

:cheers:

Bill

That was one heck of a pass. This is going to be a great Box Pass!!!!!

And I am not due to receive the box until August 1st! That thing is going to weigh 50+ lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to go over to the Sears Parts Plus store to get an empty refrigerator box to repack it!

Just and update, I received a notice yesterday that they tried to deliver the box but I missed them so I can pick it up Monday morning at the post office. So it's made it here safe, I just don't have it in my eager hands yet. :lol:

I picked up the box. It's a big one! Can't wait until I'm home so I can dive in.

jhuggett":hi7qc7t9 said:
I picked up the box. It's a big one! Can't wait until I'm home so I can dive in.
Sadly, I'd suspect that your entire 'work zone' including your POV is off limits to smoking ... :affraid:

Even though I couldn't play this time around, I'm sure following this box pass, it should be VERY entertaining. I'm just hoping it gets close enough to North Georgia to catch a wiff of the aroma :)

No we have designated smoking areas and what not but BAB (Big Ass Box) is not to be rushed. :lol:

jhuggett":jps1bbif said:
No we have designated smoking areas and what not but BAB (Big Ass Box) is not to be rushed. :lol:
WOW! The list of work sites that have 'designated smoking areas' is shrinking ... you are fortunate.

kilted1":5zoqbhpi said:
jhuggett":5zoqbhpi said:
WOW! The list of work sites that have 'designated smoking areas' is shrinking ... you are fortunate.
Being a facility manager I hang out in the mechanical rooms and chiller/boiler plant to smoke when ever I want. I even sneak a smoke in my office and the shop from time to time since the building is designed for smoking. Of course smoking has actually been banned inside the facility.