SKYDUMP - January Bombing Squadron Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on who one our drunk special naming contest? Rereading through I noticed it, totally forgot til now. :scratch:

We're up to 14 on the DC list...essentially half.

The drink naming contest is open til the hit date. If you're reading this and have no idea what I'm talking about...shame on you. Just go back and read through the thread and you'll see it. Remember, just one entry per person.

ordinance tracking information supplied. also for the drink... blood and napalm.... the Sad Charlie.

Now there's an interesting name. Obviously 'of the era' in terms of historical setting...paints the picture but in a restrained way...shows time has passed - like the fabric of wounds woven from memories instead of being raw.

It's rather evocative. Sad Charlie. Images of old NVA sitting around a table in present day Vung Tao...toasting their past...wondering what had happened to their youth and their dreams.

A worthy effort that might be difficult to surpass.

Angry Republican (Pulled from tail art on one of my birds that crashed but flies yet again)

Bomb bay doors are stuck! :x Having to set auto-pilot to circle the target while I go back there and jump up and down on them stinking stuck doors. I just hope I don’t come flying out with my bomb! :affraid:

(Had some technical difficulties but my bomb will be at the USPS first thing in the morning.)

Assuming that this will be a big day for planes taking off, etc. I thought it would be good to get a list out on the pilots that have not checked in with their DC number as yet. If you have...or think you have...let me know ASAP.

Pilot Name showing as DC # Not In

3 DrumsAndBeer
4 Greyson
5 roogles

8 kaiser83
9 DrT999
10 gravel

13 scotties22
14 christeaux

26 leftover421

I think you pulled the data during when I was trying without success to post up a table or something. I can't seem to import the table formatted info without loosing too much - then it doesn't make sense...so I have to paste it about 4 times, deleting as I go - and it looks like you grabbed it during a data cut instead of the final form. Kapeesh? Don't really know what mystery you might mean.

Going off the xxx. I think he wins a date with Tracy lords..

oh.. not an official entry but Red Dragon

oh yes, the bombs are away, and the devastation is but a moment ahead

rev

Blackhorse":68qxyrt1 said:
Assuming that this will be a big day for planes taking off, etc. I thought it would be good to get a list out on the pilots that have not checked in with their DC number as yet. If you have...or think you have...let me know ASAP.

Pilot Name showing as DC # Not In

3 DrumsAndBeer
4 Greyson
5 roogles

8 kaiser83
9 DrT999
10 gravel

13 scotties22
14 christeaux

26 leftover421
I have not only checked in, but you sent an acknowledgement!

Will be sending mine shortly. Taking off a day late...technical difficulties yesterday.