Smoking in the heat.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Wichita Falls, Tx on Monday... 112. And they want me to wear a tie to work? Not gonna happen. [/quote]

Perhaps they ment just a tie, nothing else? That might be rather cool. :affraid:

Natch

Natch":mw88jtoa said:
I was in Wichita Falls, Tx on Monday... 112. And they want me to wear a tie to work? Not gonna happen.
Perhaps they ment just a tie, nothing else? That might be rather cool. :affraid:

Natch[/quote]

You'd be a pipe smoking Chippendale!

LOL! Naw, man, you might get fired for that.... :lol!: :lol!:

I wont lie. In the summer time I move to cigarettes again.

Well here we are starting fall now the weather has cooled, and once again my pipe is lit and all is right with the world. Thanks for all the post on this one. Got some really good comments.

I also enjoy my meerschaum pipes more in the cool weather.

I absolutely agree with everyone here - the heat ruins my experience, and here in Mississippi, humidity levels are extreme during peak season. Cheers!

I live alone, with AC, and summer heat is very oppressive, so I never have to smoke outside. If ever again I live with a nonsmoker, I will be sorely pressed to choose between her and pipes and cigars. I hate to smoke outside.