smokingpipes.com site redesign

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piet Binsbergen":juttz2ud said:
Being a pain in your ass is going to be epic bro, are you sure??
It's the least I can do bro! And more than happy to help out! :D

What was wrong with the old site? :?: Add me to the "I don't like the new site" group. :evil:

The original site was fine, the new site seems stark, it will take some getting used to. As for right now I don't like it.

Funny --- sp's owner posted a "what do you think?" thread on the forum he calls home, and 90% say they don't just like it, they love it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing not at sp, but the entire Internet. Even when the associations are disembodied and (frequently) anonymous, humans STILL do the self-interest/tribal thing at every opportunity. (a.k.a. Kiss Ass, hoping to curry favor and/or gain allies down the road.)

Kapnismologist":i9bkqweu said:
Not a fan of the new site, not a fan at all (although perhaps it will be improved in due course).
+1 not liking it either.

bluedigital":7txyp6ux said:
Piet Binsbergen":7txyp6ux said:
Being a pain in your ass is going to be epic bro, are you sure??
It's the least I can do bro! And more than happy to help out! :D
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Pull the trigger BD, thanks!!

because of this thread i ended up buying a few baccys from smokingpipes, one of which turned out to be out of stock, though not listed out of stock on the website. (thanks piet! smoking up all the FVF i see!!! :D ) anyway, was promptly contacted and a trade was made, but they gave me my more expensive replacement item at the same cost as the out of stock item, which i thought was pretty damn nice of them. great service by my book. a real guy (mark) answers all the emails promptly. kudos to them!

The new site took some getting used to for me but I have ordered twice while it has been up and had no problems at all. As a matter of fact, they put a bunch of free goodies in my last tad order. Expecting the latest order tomorrow. So far so good for me anyway.

bruins":xls8cyay said:
because of this thread i ended up buying a few baccys from smokingpipes, one of which turned out to be out of stock, though not listed out of stock on the website. (thanks piet! smoking up all the FVF i see!!! :D ) anyway, was promptly contacted and a trade was made, but they gave me my more expensive replacement item at the same cost as the out of stock item, which i thought was pretty damn nice of them. great service by my book. a real guy (mark) answers all the emails promptly. kudos to them!
Brilliant brother, another Bank Manager assisted in the process!!
Nice Bruins!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 3 cheers!

funny thing piet, so FVF is sold out for now (sure you knew that), but my brother brought over a tin of tobacco he didn't care for. guess what it is? i couldn't believe it! had me a nice smoke of it tonight. good stuff. you didn't steer me wrong, brother! :D

bruins":w5wt5c1r said:
funny thing piet, so FVF is sold out for now (sure you knew that), but my brother brought over a tin of tobacco he didn't care for. guess what it is? i couldn't believe it! had me a nice smoke of it tonight. good stuff. you didn't steer me wrong, brother! :D
Wish I had a brother! :cry:

bruins":ay9cn1j1 said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Wish my brother smoked a pipe!!!