Spring into Action, April Bombing thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payload now identified and assembled. Looking for the all clear from the tower to wave the green flag. Stealth is the name of the game on this mission!

;) :!:

Cheers,

RR

Stick":cftghqxs said:
Briefing in Ops took place earlier this afternoon and poor old Smudger nearly choked on his mint humbug when he saw the target.

Kite took off this evening, 2127hrs Zulu (GMT), and lazily arced onto a course of 285 degs.  I watched it from the tower for as long as I could until the blueish flames from the exhaust ports and the roar of the Merlins finally faded into the slate grey skies whereupon the airfield returned once more to the peacefulness of a summer's evening.  'Trigger', the Sqn dog, sniffed at the breeze for while before cocking his head in my direction.  I grinned down at him, 'Come on then old chap.  Let's go to the mess for a pint'.

Splendid.
Most excellent!

The scene prior to take off last night.  'Smudger' is going through his pre-flight checks in the cockpit.  Hard to see, but he's wearing his lucky scarf that Aunty Betty knitted for his birthday.  Ordnance is on the trolley at far left.  That should pack a punch  ;)

[close up scene of the airfield my son has made with 1:72 scale models].

A model? I thought I recognized one of the gentleman on the scaffolding, tanking up.

Wow, might need to clean my glasses :roll:

The Fokker is loaded and ready for take off just awaiting flight clearance and we'll be in the air.

Cheers

Tim

Locked and loaded are ready to launch.  Just waiting for a fair wind favorable to PLASTIC.  Yeah...the kids and I got together and made this month’s aircraft out of LEGOS!

Edit: Mission underway. Initial parameters submitted to Command Central. Good hunting, gentlemen (etc.).

WheeHaaawwwww!!!

!