Summer Sizzling Squadron Smackdown!!!!:: July Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":8prfpbix said:
WooHooo!  Out For Delivery!!!

Dauntless_bomb_drop.jpg
Same here! :cheers:

Command: I apologize for my lack of transmissions! While preparing for this mission my comms were knocked out (aka my hotel wanted $18.99 per day for wifi in my bedroom and I told them to shove it).

My co-pilot was able to get the bomb deployed on Wednesday, still looking for coordinate code...

Will send code when it is found or will confirm when pictures of the damage is reported. Can't wait for the fireworks!

TREACHERY IN THE SKIES!!!!

There I was, minding my own business making a pipe in the garage, when the mail lady walks up with a huge armful of packages! Of course my first instinct was to assume Scott (my business partner) had ordered a bunch of office supplies, but it soon became apparent something was amiss when the mail lady said, "Wait there's more. Is it your birthday or something?"  :affraid:

Seriously, though, I am touched. Some of you know that I've had a very rough couple of months. This was an unexpected and undeserved pick me up. I am honored by all of your generosity.

Scott was pretty flabbergasted as well. I used to mail my monthly bombs from the old job were we worked together so he knew the gist of bombing activity, but to see the scope first hand is truly incredible.

Pics and an itemized list to follow in a day or so, when I clear out the rubble.

Thanks again guys!

Multiple hits on target! All Pilots R.T.B. Excellent job everyone! I look forward to the damage report............

Timbo":z4ud7uon said:
Excellent work there my fellow squadron mates, I'm eagerly awaiting the damage report.

Good show.

Tim
From the delay on the reports, it must have been spectacular! :lol!:

Fr_Tom":fd07aceh said:
DrT999":fd07aceh said:
From the delay on the reports, it must have been spectacular! :lol!:
We may have knocked out communications. How many of us despite headwinds and hangovers were in on the first day of shock and awe?
Probably still buried in the ash!

He's definitely up to his ash in debris. :lol:

I spoke with Jesse a few days ago on the phone, and he is in utter shock. We may have to be a bit patient to see the results of his destruction, but I can guarantee you he was caught unawares and is more than humbled.

Good run, everybody!!