Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JimInks":89a4fya2 said:
I hope some of you fellas will let us know what some of these "not for sale" in the US ropes, flakes, and blends are like. A few reviews sure would be nice.
I think our resident expert reviewer could do a much better job than myself at providing solid reviews of these blends.

So,samples for review will be on their way shortly sir! I have a feeling we may have another group buy member when the spring buy comes back around :twisted:

Bugsahearn":02s0lcfm said:
anybody get the SG special flakes?
There were a couple Special Flakes in this order, but DrT999 ordered all of the available Special Flakes in the last buy and posted up thoughts on all of them in another thread here: Special Flakes

I got to try #5 if I remember correctly and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll be ordering some on the next group buy

nismo270r":gcvv3z35 said:
JimInks":gcvv3z35 said:
I hope some of you fellas will let us know what some of these "not for sale" in the US ropes, flakes, and blends are like. A few reviews sure would be nice.
I think our resident expert reviewer could do a much better job than myself at providing solid reviews of these blends.

So,samples for review will be on their way shortly sir! I have a feeling we may have another group buy member when the spring buy comes back around :twisted:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you for your generosity. This will be fun and educational for me!!

nismo270r":xe3xko1r said:
Bugsahearn":xe3xko1r said:
anybody get the SG special flakes?
There were a couple Special Flakes in this order, but DrT999 ordered all of the available Special Flakes in the last buy and posted up thoughts on all of them in another thread here: Special Flakes
I've tried 1-4 and I agree with DrT's comments that they are "variations on a theme." They're all very similar and good if you like the type.

I've tried both of the Bad Nuns now and I really like both of them. They are strong, as advertised. They remind me of GH Dark Flake. I'll probably get a larger quantity of #2 in the next go-round.

I had a couple of the ropes in my last group buy order (Greenodd and Oxenfisl). They were both good smokes. I found them to be less strong and sweeter than the US-available GH ropes I'm more familiar with.

In case anyone was still following this thread, I was able to get in touch with Gary (zunismoke) and get his order sent his way! He took a job this past spring that has him traveling a lot, so he hasn't been online very much. I was glad to finally reach him and hear that he is doing well and keeping busy!

FWIW, I'll post in this thread when the Spring 2016 group buy thread is created to start gathering interest. Shooting to place the order during their spring sale which usually happens in April.

Yo nismo - You da Man!! Looking forward to spring for more than one reason now.

hp
les