Taste AND flavor. WTF!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robomatic - Mixture 79
smiley-vault-character-223.gif

They have a huge tub of that stuff at my Tinder Box, Rob, and I have to hold back the guffaws. :lol: I imagine what a pallet of that stuff would look like in front of your place. :p

Kyleomatic--a post based upon Kyle trying a new tobacco blend. :shock:

Kyle Weiss":qxw13d10 said:
They have a huge tub of that stuff at my Tinder Box, Rob, and I have to hold back the guffaws. :lol: I imagine what a pallet of that stuff would look like in front of your place. :p
Brother - I tried it once - years ago - and threw the pouch in the trash can. I didn't even finish the bowl...

That has to be the only tobacco i've ever tried that I absolutely DID NOT LIKE.

Buckshot":xu17sr2p said:
Kyleomatic--a post based upon Kyle trying a new tobacco blend. :shock:
Semi-Kyleomatic--when I simply don't post as often. (...or is that selective fire?) :lol: As if that happens, anyway. :p

...or it's when a thread gets derailed beyond the point of no return. :no: I'm such a jerk.

Rob_In_MO":bwwbyeo5 said:
BS'omatic = where 90% of these threads end up at... :bball:
Okay, fine, so they occasionally go down burning. At least it's when the subject matter has been thoroughly exhausted and everyone has had their say...and Monbla has repeated himself at least six times... (he's old--must forget he was here... :p :p :p )

Enter stage right: Monbla! Take it away, sir! :cheers: :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":x0y1498t said:
Rob_In_MO":x0y1498t said:
BS'omatic = where 90% of these threads end up at... :bball:
Okay, fine, so they occasionally go down burning. At least it's when the subject matter has been thoroughly exhausted and everyone has had their say...and Monbla has repeated himself at least six times... (he's old--must forget he was here... :p :p :p )
You got something against old, you young whipper-snapper? :face:

Just imagine buying stinkomatic tobacco at a B&M in New York State. You get to pay 75% tobacco tax, shipping cost added to your high tax New York State residence and then you get the thrill of throwing it out as long as you pay your carter, plus New York State and local sales tax. Talk about WTF!

LIPIPE":6ew3sgbm said:
Just imagine buying stinkomatic tobacco at a B&M in New York State. You get to pay 75% tobacco tax, shipping cost added to your high tax New York State residence and then you get the thrill of throwing it out as long as you pay your carter, plus New York State and local sales tax. Talk about WTF!
Shaftomatic!!

LIPIPE":2a7ejeht said:
Kyle: The old buddies here are going to whip your ass.
Oh no. Not worth the effort he hasn't been on the planet for 40 years yet :twisted: :twisted: