The Butcher's trail of clues!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...but of course this doesn't necessarily eliminate Mr BH himself... this could just be a crafty reuse.... mwarrrr harrrrrr harrrrr harrr.  

:suspect:

I'm starting to think these are too hard!!

No one is guessing right, and hardly anyone is guessing, period! Jeez....

Clue will be posted shortly.

Clue #8 -

Being the Butcher is hard work, but doesn't pay too well. I have a few side jobs, one of which involves turning houses on their heads.

My guess has been sent and fingers are crossed... Super tough clues this year!

Well folks.... we have a winner!

Nismo270r guessed the identity of the butcher correctly, after so many hard clues!

I'll post the identity of the Butcher in a few hours. For now, I'm going to let nismo bask in the glory of guessing right. :king:

I had suspected this dastardly evil doer a few clues back, but didn't have enough hard evidence to make the accusation. I still can't believe one of our very own could be so maleficent! Great, but tough clues all around!

Good to know we have ended the massacre of our poor brethren...at least for now! Dun dun dunnnnnnn!! :shock:

Blackhorse":649bkmrp said:
Oh...gee, he just got banned...what a shame.

But I'll take it in his place. Just to help out, etc.

Mmmuuuhaahaahaaaaaaa!
:affraid: :affraid:  :affraid: :affraid:

Blackhorse":dn5ufxy4 said:

Mmmuuuhaahaahaaaaaaa!
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold up there, fella! You and I were the first two to guess, so that means we both get dibs! I propose a wrestling match until one of us says "uncle". What say you?

It's a real shame that nismo is gonna get banned... No brothers to watch his back...

kaitlyn3837":3orcujir said:
Blackhorse":3orcujir said:

Mmmuuuhaahaahaaaaaaa!
WHOA WHOA WHOA! Hold up there, fella! You and I were the first two to guess, so that means we both get dibs! I propose a wrestling match until one of us says "uncle". What say you?

It's a real shame that nismo is gonna get banned... No brothers to watch his back...
Ha! You wish!

So, now that nismo has gotten banned, and BH and Kaitlyn are going to duke it out for the pipe... It's time to reveal the Butcher's identity!!!

Our Butcher was... Kaitlyn3837! BH, I'd seriously think about a match against her for the pipe... It may end in bloodshed!

Whoa! I ain't wrestling no BUTCHER! She probably has a buncha knives stashed in her Wonder Woman style rasslin' outfit. That, and I don't do mud!

So take her away to jail and we'll let the real winner claim his due...I guess. (sob!)

Blackhorse":mbh07d7f said:
Whoa! I ain't wrestling no BUTCHER! She probably has a buncha knives stashed in her Wonder Woman style rasslin' outfit. That, and I don't do mud!

So take her away to jail and we'll let the real winner claim his due...I guess.  (sob!)
FINE! But if I'm going to jail then I want to negotiate a Pablo Escobar type jail-time... Hookers, parties, pipes, and instead of cocaine I would prefer LOTS of pipe tobacco!

Oh...why of course my dear. I'm sure we can accommodate your simple requests...

Muhaahaaahaaaaa!

Parties...24 hr non-stop pharmaceutical TV ads on big screen HDTV
Pipes and tobacco...any pipe ye want plus a hundred lbs of Capt. Black.
Hookers...any...you pick...must be chosen from 2016 Punkin' Chunkin' contestants. Most are eager, aggressive and have most all their teeth.

Blackhorse":aux82ckw said:
Oh...why of course my dear. I'm sure we can accommodate your simple requests...

Muhaahaaahaaaaa!

Parties...24 hr non-stop pharmaceutical TV ads on big screen HDTV
Pipes and tobacco...any pipe ye want plus a hundred lbs of Capt. Black.
Hookers...any...you pick...must be chosen from 2016 Punkin' Chunkin' contestants. Most are eager, aggressive and have most all their teeth.
That's quite possibly the more horrendous list I've ever read through.... if I were the Butcher, I'd say just kill me now..... Jeez. Brutal, BH. Brutal.

Hmmmm. Maybe you're right. It could be too harsh.

We could alternate the pharmaceutical ads with their lawyer counterpart ads calling for those who were killed by said drugs to call in for legal council. You know, balance. That's the ticket.

I think we should leave the other parts in place. Don't wanna be accused of wimping out.

She was such a nice girl too, always helping the elderly, she used to cut the grass. Now, her mind is totally destroyed, by music. She's so crazy now, that she thinks people are writing articles, and reviews,, about her imaginary guitar notes. So continuing to dwindle off into the twilight realm of her own secret thoughts.

Congratulations on solving the mystery, Brother. So now, what should we do to rehabilitate this poor, murderous soul?

Nice work Chris. Congratulations.

My only suggestion would be that if future butchering are going to be this tough to solve, all future pipes must be in a Sherlock Holmes shape.

Personally I think the Butcher pulled a misdirection and hijacked someone else's bio to confuse amateur sleuths like myself.

Let me get this straight. An avid fan of sports teams from a state with one of the most dedicated fan bases and some of the most competitive collegiate teams, with zero posts in BoB's Sports Page section? Okay...:fpalm: ;)