The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":fsr6ymj8 said:
Ozark Wizard":fsr6ymj8 said:
Well, I'll bet the brews were craft.......

Sure, complain about the cod. Pretty soon that will follow halibut in cost and availability.

sigh......

Some folks just live to complain too... Glad to hear you survived the holiday "cheer"

:D

Yeah...he sucked down a couple of pints of ale while the rest had water (we were driving) (but so was he) (sigh). Anyway...Cod is THE classic fish and chip fish...right?
Cod and Haddock I believe, yes. But if he Metro he might have been looking for poached salmon with dill and Kosher Peruvian Purple potatoes drizzled with Agave' juice topped with minced pomegranate....

Ozark Wizard":xtjo9um5 said:
Blackhorse":xtjo9um5 said:
Ozark Wizard":xtjo9um5 said:
Well, I'll bet the brews were craft.......

Sure, complain about the cod. Pretty soon that will follow halibut in cost and availability.

sigh......

Some folks just live to complain too... Glad to hear you survived the holiday "cheer"

:D

Yeah...he sucked down a couple of pints of ale while the rest had water (we were driving) (but so was he) (sigh). Anyway...Cod is THE classic fish and chip fish...right?
Cod and Haddock I believe, yes. But if he Metro he might have been looking for poached salmon with dill and Kosher Peruvian Purple potatoes drizzled with Agave' juice topped with minced pomegranate....
And truffles.

So far...one to go...

Pilot Roster

1. Commander K...X...T
2. CoCommander BH...X...T
3. Lesath...X...T
4. Warlock Bob...X...T
5. fsu92john...X...T
6. Briar Beagle...X...P...T
7. Timbo...X...T
8. GrampaGrossbart...X...T
9. Fr_Tom...X...T
10. AlphaWarrior....X...P...T
11. OzarkWizard...X...T
12. Simple Man...X...T
13. MichaelM...X...T
14. nismo27Or...X...T

Timbo...don’t make me come back there!

Had a little trouble with sobering up my pilot again, forgivable given the season. We're in the air now, hoping to be dead on target. 

Cheers

Tim

OK...we are at 100% for data submission.

Note...Timbo screwed up, but didn’t screw up. He sent via UPS when mission parameters specifically call for USPS Priority...but his package will actually get there on Friday. Way to go Timbo! No harm no foul. All’s well that ends well. Etc.

So all official aspects of this little tea party have been met or exceeded.

It has been my great pleasure to have stepped back into the fray. This has been epic so far...and soon, when the bombs start raining down on our unsuspecting target, the party will really take off. HooAhhhhh!

Another end of a long day of packing in miserable weather and feeling so exhausted and pain laden I feel like just dropping dead in front of the TV and fast food. So I drug myself off to those golden arches and grabbed a meal and set off back home. As I come upon my house I see 4 white boxes sitting on the porch I must have missed earlier. I say to myself, what the hell now, I didn't order anything? Well being so tiered I can't see straight I continue to eat the meal I brought home and then remember the boxes I saw. Yep, still there and to my surprise, because I had already assumed something else, they were from the FINE Gentlemen here at BOB. I am unable to take photos of the loot that I have been Bombed with cause like most everything around here, it's packed and we ain't no cellphone kinda guy. So I reckon you'll all have to take my word for it that you all out did yourselves this time. You all certainly put a smile on a tired old mans face at just the right time. I have a wealth of friends it seems and I certainly will enjoy every item and morsel I received at my door this afternoon. I bow in the presence of greatness and almost shed a tear from the generosity I received this day. In case I didn't make myself clear, Thank You All so Very Much! :cheers:

Excellent work squadron, whoops, the USPS part slipped my mind, though the due date didn't. Glad it arrived on time. 

Enjoy in rude health Ron, good luck with the packing/purging mate. 

Cheers

Tim

Thank you all again and I dug my camera out of packing so that you all may see the devastation.
Received 6 more packages today so it has grown a lot since yesterday. Someone may find that a couple of items are missing but, it's only because one I'm smoking and the other I ate a bit of. ;)
Thank you all so much for making this time I'm in a much more pleasurable one and putting a forgotten smile on my face. I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas and will have a great New Year!

And by the way, you all did your home work very well, A+'s all across the board! ;)