The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha that’s a good one Dave! That’s my cat Sherlock in the background. By the way, thanks for merging both pics together and making things all organized for me lol.

-Scott

Now that is one heck of a great birthday present there. Some very nice blends in the bombing run. What blends does Sherlock prefer best?

eggman":s3xhbxbv said:
Now that is one heck of a great birthday present there. Some very nice blends in the bombing run. What blends does Sherlock prefer best?
Sherlock likes the Lakeland’s. His sniffer really gets going when he is out on the deck with me and I’m puffing a Gawith Hoggarth blend!

Darn it, I should have sent a few kittens! I've got ten now... Both the barn gals had five each....

Corncobcon":rbvigao6 said:
Ozark Wizard":rbvigao6 said:
Darn it, I should have sent a few kittens! I've got ten now... Both the barn gals had five each....
Don't send any of them my way, I'm allergic to cats. Not all cats, mostly Siamese and those big fluffy ones!
:affraid:
So, I won't give you the tracking number then...

I’m “allergic” to every cat that ever lived.

And re having one to guard your stash?  Fugedaboutit.  They steal stuff in the dead of night and fence it to buy cat toys and nip.  Don’t trust ‘em. They were worshiped in ancient Egypt and look what happened to THOSE guys. Pretty sure if you were paralyzed they would eat you.

Whew.  I feel better now.

This looks like it was a pretty successful bombing run. And a nice haul of goodies too. Congratulations to all the pilots.

Okie dokie folks! Nicely done!

New mission posted for all you Spring supporters!

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t37945-april-amazing-aerial-action-attack