The Official October Offensive!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<a href='/u2402' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: DrumsAndBeer'>@DrumsAndBeer</a>":74y75maz said:
Anyone heard from Bobby? Don't tell me the Butcher got him too...
Actually was wondering the same thing. This is the day for a clue, yes?

I was in touch with him as late as 2:30 pm today. It's been storming here like monsoon season in the tropics today. Very heavy rain with water standing feet deep on several freeways, many roads shut down. Nasty business.

I wouldn't send the dogs out just yet.

What a quiet mission this has been. Must be a stealth thing.

Anyway, my bombs have been launched and are screaming cross country toward their sad pathetic unsuspecting target even now.

Flames will paint the sky!

54c85f2abbc80_-_0107global_main-lg.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 300px

<a href='/u2724' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: WarlockBob'>@WarlockBob</a>":gtvn844i said:
Missiles will be deployed tomorrow, with haste!
Same here! Launch will be tomorrow!

There will be destruction in waves. First wing will take out the SAMs, Anti-aircraft guns, comms and airstrip. Second wave will target HQ, supply bunkers and power. Third wave can pick up the pieces, utilizing low strafing and incendiary ordinance to finish the job. If there is a bug left, the job is incomplete.

A weird, jam packed day has me looking at a delayed launch. Shooting for tomorrow by the skin of my teeth, but it's looking like a Thursday launch. Either way, it will be done. Considering the target, I can't risk rushing this payload.

Loading the Fokker with ordinance currently, will advise once I find which pub my pilot is in.

Cheers all

Tim