The Official October Offensive!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bomb has been delayed but did make it out and tracking was finally sent to command this morning. Although, you guys might have already killed the target soooooo I'm not sure anyone will actually see this last wave!

kaitlyn3837":zt12dc8n said:
My bomb has been delayed but did make it out and tracking was finally sent to command this morning. Although, you guys might have already killed the target soooooo I'm not sure anyone will actually see this last wave!
Too busy Butchering to get your bomb off in time, eh?

I'm watching you.............................................................................................

Ozark Wizard":2bzffq95 said:
Too busy Butchering to get your bomb off in time, eh?

I'm watching you.............................................................................................
Hey! Don't judge me for what I do off the clock! ;)

Mmmm, most odd. Perhaps the target was temporarily concussed by the first wave? That or they're nails and are currently cruising at angels 30 on a retaloratory mission. :suspect:

Fr_Tom":mmbjjj35 said:
Has the Fatman "bunker buster" landed? The target may have thrown his back out moving debris.
That's probably what it was... Fatman's ghost probably destroyed his whole bunker!

alandadp":945y8rxc said:
Stick, BoB stands for Brothers of Briar not Battle of Britain :roll:
Ah. Yes. Quite, old chum.

Righty oh, so it's contact, chocks gone.... errrrrr, I mean I'm off for a pipe.

Stick":dp3652ko said:
Mmmm, most odd. Perhaps the target was temporarily concussed by the first wave? That or they're nails and are currently cruising at angels 30 on a retaloratory mission. :suspect:
Now THAT I had not considered............. :shock:

I know this has nothing to do with this convo but I think stick would be fun as he'll to hang with

The silence is deafening! I hope our Intel was current - we may have just bombed a complete stranger that lives there now. :shock:

I'm wondering if maybe "the Butcher" stealthed in there and slipped a shiv between a couple of his ribs. Or...maybe what we have here is a copycat butcher! Or something supernatural! Ghosts! Zombies! Werewolves! Vampires! My God, the possibilities are endless. All I know for sure is that I'm staying INSIDE the bunker with guards posted and my tripwires set.

Wwooooowwooooowwoooooooooo!   <--- ghostly moaning sound.

Blackhorse":u9y1vufd said:
I'm wondering if maybe "the Butcher" stealthed in there and slipped a shiv between a couple of his ribs. Or...maybe what we have here is a copycat butcher! Or something supernatural! Ghosts! Zombies! Werewolves! Vampires! My God, the possibilities are endless. All I know for sure is that I'm staying INSIDE the bunker with guards posted and my tripwires set.

Wwooooowwooooowwoooooooooo!   <--- ghostly moaning sound.
Gosh BH. Sounds like something off Netflix. (I'd recommend a few claymores too).

Dottleman":6gqnkqu9 said:
The silence is deafening! I hope our Intel was current - we may have just bombed a complete stranger that lives there now. :shock:
Oh my goodness! How crazy would that be?! You just suddenly get all these packages and have no idea what's going on. I think it would be pretty funny to see the person's face...