The Shining Shameless September Salvo! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
Gather 'round fellow pilots! Let us embark on another run together to destroy, mangle, and subdue another unsuspecting target!

Comment if you are in for some fun. Sign up quick!

I will give you all one week to chime in. Sign up is open until the 15th. I will be sending orders out shortly after that.

Let's rock someone's world!!!!

I want to play......... :twisted:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ww_7W9CWLlg" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

It's looking good so far! Let's see how many more hooligans we can get in on the fun ;)

I have been sitting out for a spell, but if you wouldn't mind taking a part time flyer from the old guard, I'll fly this one.

DrumsAndBeer":rv6jeu0r said:
I have been sitting out for a spell, but if you wouldn't mind taking a part time flyer from the old guard, I'll fly this one.
I'm sure Kaitlyn would agree to warmly welcome you to join us! I haven't heard from her of late, but she might be in the dark now.

C'mon along!

Blackhorse":332ohwad said:
Drums and Beer...good to see you still wanting to kick some poor sod around the playground.

Always happy to help dish out a firm spanking when I can.

Back in the saddle, err cockpit again. I'm in!

I need to update my address info, who should I pm with my new digs?

Jevverrett":6ebxvtiw said:
Back in the saddle, err cockpit again. I'm in!

I need to update my address info, who should I pm with my new digs?
PM me the new intel as well please!

DrumsandBeer, of course you are welcome to fly when available! Dust off your gear and get your plane ready!

It's shaping up to be a great run this month! Here are the pilots that have agreed to fly into the fray:

1.arkansaspiper
2.fsu92john
3.Fr_Tom
4. Blackhorse
5. Timbo
6. BriarBeagle
7. DrT99
8. Ozark Wizard
9. DrumsandBeer
10. nismo270r
11. WarlockBob
12. Jevverrett
13. kaitlyn3837

Mission details will be sent out shortly! Stay tuned for destruction!