The Shining Shameless September Salvo! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No teen like a day at de beach, Mon! Moolack Beach iz dem mighty fine piece of sand Brodah!

Grabba youzelf a kite and peech de body on de leeward side. Maybe tether dat ol' Watson to dem tail and geef heem a powerful view. Might be good wit one dem action cams on heem noggin. Pug drone spy cam!!

Dat packin' list may be light on fire to start your burn. Tweest up a Dutchy and pass it on de leff han side!

Blackhorse":pdjynwv4 said:
Made it! Whew! Kinda sloppy day, supposed to turn nice though. Fall is iffy like that. The Pug rode down mostly on my lap...lotsa Fun.

A pic standing just outside the slider to our deck. Not a bad view. Moolack Beach. 6 miles of uninterrupted sand. Ahhhhhhh. There's a lighthouse on the point (Yaquina Head) - you can just make it out if you zoom in.

Hey, I know that chair....... ;)

Have fun down there, BH!

Little squalls blowing in off the ocean, one after the other. Firelog crackling. Bacon frying in the kitchen. Steaming cup of Seattle's Best coffee. Ahhhhhhhh. That's what I'm talkin' about.

A rough go of it, but someone has to do it. Thanks for taking one for the team BH!

Y'all stop drooling over BH's vacation! We have work to do!

Okay, this is mostly me trying to talk myself out of drooling over BH's view...

My advice...marry a good woman.

My wife volunteered to go out and grab some take out for our last dinner on our vacation. I'm expecting, like...Taco Bell, right? She comes back with a vat of MO's clam chowder and garlic cheese bread plus Marionberry Cobbler with French Vanilla ice cream. Oh Mama! Mo's is easily THE iconic Oregon coast chowder, heavy on bacon and onions. And The Marionberry is a sort of cross between a blackberry and a Logan or Boysenberry. They are the BEST for pies, etc.

Epic dinner thanks to an epic wife.

Ah! Moe's!.... Now I am jealous....

I do still have a couple of their buckets for shells here though, in MO. Now I know the next trip to the PNW must include a trip to Moe's, and the Tillamook Cheese Factory of course.....

Aw! That's awesome! You had me at Taco Bell, LMAO! I enjoy a good chowder and I have a new appreciation for it since I spent two weeks in Maine this summer. They are chowder crazy though! And lobster-roll crazy!

The Fokker is being pulled out of the hangar and munitions loaded onboard. Will advise once enroute to target.

Cheers

Tim