The Shining Shameless September Salvo! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iree Sistah! We got dem ordahs, now we be gwine lay down de hurt on dat raz call. Mayk heem weesh did day nevah come! Pound de drums, sing to Jah, avail heem not.........

Sweeeeeeet!:twisted: I trowe dem bonz to see heem fate........

I came back for a great run, most definitely will be a fun mission.

Intel received.

Looking good so far... for a bunch of scoundrels ;)

Get surveillance underway, pilots!

Timbo":6ykr4io7 said:
Sounds like I need a pipeful of whatever you're puffing Wiz. :)

Cheers

Tim
Bahaha, that's the stuff he grows in his "secret" field!!! You aren't supposed to know what he is smoking!

This is gonna be a close thing. Leaving for a week on the Oregon coast (an annual event). Due back home next Tuesday. Shipping for me is Wednesday a.m. So I gots just da one evening to put a package together and unpack from a week at the beach. I'll do it though. Nooooo problem.

So given the above I typically look at the excuses some guys give about not having enough time to be involved in the squadron with more than a few grains of salt.

By the way...my selections for the trip are as follows:

One no name bent super small bowl skinny stack.
One Small bent Parker.
One new-ish MM Cob...Dublin.
One tried and true MM Cob Natural (naked).
One small MM Cob straight w filter.

Tin of 10 y.o. Cairo.
Tin of 5 y.o. Dunhill Light Flake.
Pouch of G&H Dark Flake Scented.
Fresh pouch of Warrior Plug.

What did I miss?

HooAhhhhh!

I'm glad to hear that you will be able to still participate even with the short turnaround time!

Your packing list of pipes and tobacco looks pretty good to me!

Made it! Whew! Kinda sloppy day, supposed to turn nice though. Fall is iffy like that. The Pug rode down mostly on my lap...lotsa Fun.

A pic standing just outside the slider to our deck. Not a bad view. Moolack Beach. 6 miles of uninterrupted sand. Ahhhhhhh. There's a lighthouse on the point (Yaquina Head) - you can just make it out if you zoom in.