The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":264uyhu8 said:
Not a peep.

And he apparently was on the site yesterday morning.  But no post recently anywhere about anything.

And...given his interesting history of rare posts we may not hear anything.  This might be one of those rare times when the stunned and amazed reaction and the self congratulations are left up to your imagination.  No matter what happens, know that your incredible and sincere generosity have made someone’s life better.

Believe!
Yes. This.

Cheers,

RR

Like I said, given the posting history of this target, I will not be surprised if we don’t hear anything. We’re not all the same. Public interaction is more than some are able to cope with. Doesn’t mean they are not deeply appreciative.

No one can say this wasn’t an interesting run.

It's always fun doing the research to find what they are into. You get to know a little more about a person when you read their past posts. Same reason I enjoy Secret Santa. It's fun to figure out what they are going to enjoy getting. I am sure we made him a happy man.

Hey, we may hear from him yet. He might be lost in thick clouds of smoke having binged on his booty. When it clears I recon we’ll get word.

Whether we get a reply or not, it's good to know that thos squadron is capable of destruction of high magnitude. Just knowing that someone's day is a bit brighter because of us is reward enough :cheers:

Aaand, we are unstuck....

I'm working on the next run. I'm going to Woolaroc Oklahoma this weekend to participate in the reinactment, then I'll have something penned out! :cheers:

O.K., you magnificent bastards bombed me! Wife picked up the mail Monday and there it was 11 packages. I discovered there should be 12. Found number 12 Thursday. The wife missed it in her car. Anyhow, I am still reeling. Lots of really great stuff. TWO, note TWO, tins of Three Nuns. One of my favs. Haven't had it for quite some time, so it was especially welcome. Lots of other goodies.
A fair sized package of Best Brown Flake; A Watch City Flake Sampler ( six samples); a round disk of Red Queen V; 8 oz bag of Pembroke; 8 oz bag of Sutliffe 515 RC-1; tin of Crumble Kake; tin of Scottish Cake; tin of Davidoff Flake Medallions; tin fo C&D Small batch-Sanspolcro; tin of Captain Earle's ten russians; tin C&D Pirate Kake; tin C&D Burley Flake #2; tin Seattle Pipe Club's Wild Man; tin of Odyssey; tin HH Pure Virginia; small jar of IRC Slices; bag of Newminster Superior Rounds; bag of Butternut Burley; two bags of Newminster 403 Superior Round slices (4 oz. each; bag of Macbaren's MIxture Flake; 3 bags blending tobacco-yellow virginia, perique, smyrna; a cool tamper; a nice little pipe case and a tobacco pouch. Someone knew about my sweet tooth--two bags of candy!
Hope I did not miss anyone's ammunition. I was sitting around wonderint where I was going to get the funds to make a tobacco run. Problem solved! Big time!
thank you, one and all! I've spent time on the porch the last couple of nights with the Three Nuns. Made the stars even more special. I owe each and every one of you a hearty thank you! May whatever gods you favor treat you magnanimously!