The Stupendous September Special Ops Shenanigans!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missile silo doors have been retracted, launch codes have been entered and authorized, key is in the switch and thumb has pushed the button!

Bombs away!!!!

Starting to get lots of messages, looking good folks!

Target acquired, bomb has been launched, and code has been transmitted to command! Let's get the show in the air!

Some fiend put water in my aviation fuel!!!

Gotta drain my tanks and refill.  It's a miracle that Bubba (my trunk monkey) did the octane test from the long pre-flight checklist this time. The tainted water showed up on the follow-up paper chromatography test as high in specific alkalies.  Led us right to the shed where the perp was still hiding under a tarp. Bubba got 'em with a heavy 50 mm spanner. Ouch. So, yeah. That's it for that one. Pulped him good. Good ol" Bubba...saved our butts fer sure.

Refill now in progress. First stage should lift off outta here in about an hour. Will report back with codes once second stage separation is completed successfully.

That is all. Over and out.

Blackhorse":5qkpkqjy said:
Some fiend put water in my aviation fuel!!!

Gotta drain my tanks and refill.  It's a miracle that Bubba (my trunk monkey) did the octane test from the long pre-flight checklist this time. The tainted water showed up on the follow-up paper chromatography test as high in specific alkalies.  Led us right to the shed where the perp was still hiding under a tarp. Bubba got 'em with a heavy 50 mm spanner. Ouch. So, yeah. That's it for that one. Pulped him good. Good ol" Bubba...saved our butts fer sure.

Refill now in progress. First stage should lift off outta here in about an hour. Will report back with codes once second stage separation is completed successfully.

That is all. Over and out.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8avOiTUcD4Y" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Always handy to keep a trunk monkey around!

Should be in the air early tomorrow. I've missed this :D

Update: we have liftoff. Codes forwarded to HQ

Woohoo!!

Looking good, chaps!

So far, I've received info from -

1. DrT999 X
2. Ozark Wizard X
3. Fr_Tom X
4. fsu92john X
5. nismo270r X
6. kaitlyn3837 X
7. Timbo X
8. Jevverrett X
9. WarlockBob X
10. Blackhorse X
11. Dottleman X
12. Gus X
13. Fumus X

That's everyone!

The BoB Bomb Train is a'rollin' at full steam!

Fast movers are outbound and heading to the target area. Codes have been forwarded to HQ. :afro:

:star: :star:  :star: Out for DELIVERY!  :star: :star: :star:

I'm thinkin' maybe we should dial up the local EMT's this run...just for a courtesy check-in visit to the target. I mean, he IS elderly and with a weak heart and all...you know. Just a precaution. See, when some Andy Griffith type lawyer starts yappin' at our trial about how we deliberately caused his demise via shock and awe, etc. it might be good to show we did what we could to support his survival during this time of severe crisis. Mitigation defense. Just a thought.

It is not often that I’m caught speechless....opened my mail box yesterday and was hit with three IED’s at once. Today it looked like the tobacco heavens had opened.

I’ve been MIA in a sense that I have been lurking rather than signing on, basically keeping my mouth shut, so I was nevertheless not expecting the outpouring of generosity that has been the hallmark of BoB members.

I will post pictures as soon as I can find my camera.

Just being part of this great community of pipers has filled my heart with a joy unmatched by anything I can think of.  I consider myself fortunate to be a member of this community and look forward to many years of bliss by association.

Thank you one and all.

Walt Freeman
pepesdad1