Transplant!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff I am also in Denver if you need anything please dont hesitate to contact me. I pmed you my phone number.

You guys are the best! We really appreciate all the support. Katie is recovering well and her labs are improving dramatically. Hopefully they will be sending her home by the end of next week.

Jim

The news just keeps getting better and better! Thanks for keeping us updated, and hope you all are hanging in there, as this has to be very stressful!

Huff, your daughter having the transplant reminded me I need to help spread the word about the miracle that is a transplant. I added my signtaure line...

They are planning on sending her home sometime tomorrow! So much to do so little time. Lol will be glad to have her home.

Jim

Great news!! Keep us posted. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Best, Ron

huffelpuff":oe62xn8t said:
They are planning on sending her home sometime tomorrow! So much to do so little time. Lol will be glad to have her home.

Jim
GREAT news!!!

Katie is now home from the hospital! Now it's just a matter of fighting with Medicare so that her secondary insurance can be billed for her anti-rejection meds. Gotta love government red tape!

Ron congrats on 15 years that's a hell of a run I sure hope it lasts a whole lot longer for you! Love the sig. line too.

Thanks again for all the support guys.

Jim

Brother Huff, Good luck with the bureaucracy! :evil: It's good to hear Katie is home. They told me when I got out that I could do whatever I felt that I could do except heavy lifting. Walking got me back up to speed more than anything and we're just getting into Spring. I pray she blossoms like the flowers!

Back to the hospital tonight! She's having an allergic reaction to one of the new medications. She's broken out in hives all over and has tightness in her chest. So they'll probably readmit her for another day or two while they try and figure this out.

Jim

After hours in the ER they've decided she's allergic to something! Wow I had that one figured out before we left the house. Lol so we're changing some of her meds and adding Benadryl. So we see her Dr first thing Friday morning. Will keep y'all posted

Jim

Best wishes - I hope it's a short stay in hospital before your daughter gets home.

Fraternally

Jers