Transplant!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys they did send her home in the wee hours of the morning the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Jim

We got the go ahead from her doctors to take her to the zoo for her birthday tomorrow! She just has to wear a mask and wash her hands well before she eats. She is doing well and they are cutting back her visits to once a week.

Jim

Amazingly great news!!! Happy birthday to her, in more ways than one, bet she has a ball at the zoo!

Huff, don't let her around the lawn mower when you cut the grass. There's all kinds of mold spores in the dust. The best "side-effect" of my transplant is they told me no more cutting the grass. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

huffelpuff":t5vmc1g5 said:
We got the go ahead from her doctors to take her to the zoo for her birthday tomorrow! She just has to wear a mask and wash her hands well before she eats. She is doing well and they are cutting back her visits to once a week.

Jim
thumbs.gif

Cheers,

RR

No worries there Ron it's dry enough here that I haven't had to cut the grass in the two years we've been here. Really good info to know though thanks!

Jim

Great news brother - I'm glad all is going well.

Fraternally

Jers

Back to surgery tomorrow about 1. Time to remove the stint in her bladder where they tied in the kidney! Should be fairly quick in and out type thing. Still it sucks that they have to do it under general anesthesia.

Jim

My prayers will be with you and your family throughout the day, huffelpuff.

Wow, what a miracle, reading thru this made me smile a lot (albeit late). I'll pray Katie's recovery continues like this!

Don't be afraid to contact your local State Senator for help in unraveling the Medicaid red tape. My wife does this kind of constituent work all the time - this is what your elected officials should be doing for you. She can go right to the director for our area, versus dealing with some lower level positions. It wouldn't hurt to drop a line to your local paper for a story. Every politician loves some publicity and help may come from other areas too. Keep us posted!

"Don't be afraid to contact your local State Senator for help in unraveling the Medicaid red tape."
Let me second that.
Godspeed and best wishes for a fast recovery...you have a lot of prayers for your Katie, mine included.

Katie is home and doing well. Surgery was fast and uneventful which is always good. Thanks for all the support guys!

Jim