Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right. After an unscheduled delay - Smudger's on the OC's carpet tomorrow - I can confirm my kite's airborne. Flight details have been sent to Bombing Sqn HQ.

Good luck everyone.

On route with no issues. Kicking back and awaiting word of devastation.

Finally dragged my pilot from the mess bar (hic) and we’re airborne on way to the target. HQ has us on RADAR.

Mwahahahahaha.

Timbo":ib5tee4q said:
Finally dragged my pilot from the mess bar (hic) and we’re airborne on way to the target. HQ has us on RADAR.

Mwahahahahaha.
Did you get my memo regarding just putting your pilot in a drone and just program his flight path? :lol!:

--__
_\_________ :drunken: \>>
l /
l /
l /
>>>>

Alright you Muggles, everyone should be checked in!

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Ah Macbeth...such a sordid delight. One of Shakespeare’s finest.

There once was a man called Macbeth:
A tale they tell with hushed breath.
For he rose from a thane,
To a king, but his reign
Was packed full of murder and death.

Does anyone else get spontaneous giggles?

They can happen any place, any time, and occur when, in my mind's eye, I picture the moment of realisation spread across an unsuspecting Brother's face; realisation that he / she has been the target of the Bombing Sqn's monthly antics.

[Sighs]

Stick":dr7nngmd said:

They can happen any place, any time, and occur when, in my mind's eye, I picture the moment of realisation spread across an unsuspecting Brother's face; realisation that he / she has been the target of the Bombing Sqn's monthly antics.

[Sighs]
Aye guv. It nobbut just brings a warm glow to me an' all when I picture the poor sods reaction........nivver mind the expression on SWMBO!!!

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":wzy3akyi said:
Stick":wzy3akyi said:

[Sighs]
Aye guv. It nobbut just brings a warm glow to me an' all when I picture the poor sods reaction........nivver mind the expression on SWMBO!!!

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR
Ah. Yes. I forgot about the SWMBO part of the equation.

[Smirk]

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the calm before the storm. And the oncoming delicate sound of thunder. I love the smell of napalm in the morning

eggman":h5bhplqn said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, the calm before the storm. And the oncoming delicate sound of thunder.  I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Floyd fan, Eggman?